Monday, April 16, 2012

SPIRITUALLY FERTILE VS THE ABORTION CLINIC

SPIRITUALLY FERTILE VS THE ABORTION CLINIC

I am a Father in waiting, to see if you can carry to full term, the vision I have impregnated you with. To some it was in a dream and others a vision, but to all it is a strong deep hidden desire. Many of you are hiding your pregnancy for fear of embarrassment, because you feel inadequate to see it through. Yet some are now pregnant with twins, triplets, and quadruplets because you have been faithful with the spiritual babies you have already birthed. Here is the kingdom rule; He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much." Luke 16:10 (KJV)

Sad to say some of you have had miscarriages, because you have been brutally attacked and lost the vision and your dream died in your womb. I was their when the attack came, waiting for you to cry out to Me, to protect the dream but you were too overwhelmed with fear. I have good news for you, you are still fertile and with My help are still able to bring forth life. Just ask Me, and I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." Joel 2:25 (KJV)

Millions of My precious babies in the natural have been murdered in the womb and the nations that have sanctioned it will be destroyed, but it is also a sign of what is happening in the spiritual. Some of you have killed your vision deliberately because of an affair with mammon. You took money over the dream I gave you. You sold out for a career, now you have another dream, but your womb is empty and void of life. You aborted My dream in you, and it did not turn out like the abortionist said, face it, you are empty and miserable. You have the home, the cars, the bank account, but no babies. Some of you allowed a relationship to cut your baby in pieces and you feel more alone than ever. Some carried full term, but the dream was still born because you refused to ... lay aside every weight, and the sin which did so easily beset (you), and ... run with patience the race that I set before (you)" Hebrews 12:1 (KJV)

I still have good news, if you will "humble yourself, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from your wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive your sin, and will heal your land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) I will always to this because I am ... "good: and (My) mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 106:1 (KJV) If you will abort your worldly dream (repent), I will restore your womb and "if (you) hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to (you), and will sup with (you), and (you) with me." Revelation 3:20 (KJV) As long as their is a desire, our relationship can be restored and I will never mention it again.

You can still bring forth life because ... "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Wow this was written 3 yrs ago but it's relevant even now. May the Lord continually bless you!

    ReplyDelete