Friday, April 6, 2012

DIVIDING SOUL AND SPIRIT

DIVIDING SOUL AND SPIRIT

Your soul is made up of mind, will and emotion and is the part of you that allows you to function on earth. Your spirit is the part of you that allows you to function in heaven. Up until you were born again your spirit was dead. That's when "(I ) quickened you, who were dead in trespasses and sins;" Ephesians 2:1 (KJV) and you were given the ability to function in the spirit realm. Before you are born again you will be slapped in the head and just think its part of life, but after your new birth you have spiritual eyes and can see who slapped you.

It was not life that did it, but a living spiritual enemy. Now you are able to see that you "are not wrestling with flesh and blood contending only with physical opponents, but against the despotisms, against the powers, against the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere." Ephesians 6:12 (AMP)

When you are being tempted, it's much more than instinct and you are able to understand that "every person is tempted when he is drawn away, enticed and baited by his own evil desire (lust, passions). [15] Then the evil desire, when it has conceived, gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is fully matured, brings forth death.

"The enemy of your soul is determined to kill your new born spirit "... the devil, roams around like a lion roaring in fierce hunger, seeking someone to seize upon and devour. [9] (you must) Withstand him; be firm in faith against his onset--rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined, knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world. [10] And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace Who imparts all blessing and favor, Who has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you." 1 Peter 5:8-10 (AMP)

You need never fear him, because you are ..." more than conquerors through (Me, the one that loves you)." Romans 8:37 (KJV) but you do need My word to be constantly dividing between your soul and spirit so you will not "... bite and devour one another in partisan strife, (and prevent you and your whole fellowship (from being) consumed by one another." Galatians 5:15 (AMP) Without the separating process you will think that people are attacking you, when it's really the enemy using them. But I am greater than both and will show how to separate the two and defeating the enemy and saving the people.

You must read My written word and then listen to My voice because the written word alone will kill you with legalism, a bunch of do's and don't's, because ..."the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." 2 Corinthians 3:6 (KJV) Look at it this way, the written word is your destination, and My spoken word your GPS, telling you how to get there. Don't worry "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them to me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand (either)." John 10:27-29 (KJV)

Now here is the issue, obedience, you still have a free will, you are not forced to obey My voice. If you continually choose to disobey My voice, you will eventually be brought back into bondage and destroyed by the devil. But "If you keep My commandments, if you continue to obey My instructions (voice), you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father''s commandments and live on in His love." John 15:10 (AMP)

I just want you to know and be fully "persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate you from the love of God, which is in Me, Christ Jesus your Lord." Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)

Now you know why it is so important that My word be
"quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) It keeps you from getting My voice mixed up with others and let's you see clearly the flesh and the spirit, setting you free, so you are able to endure to the end.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment