Monday, April 2, 2012

I NEED A TAXI

I NEED A TAXI

You drive, I'll tell you where to take Me. I have thousands of stops to make in your lifetime, I have thousands of fires to start and thousands to extinguish. I will have you take Me to someone every day that has lost the fire of My Spirit, and I will also need you to take Me to raging fires, set by hell, so I can prevent total destruction. You will be well taken care of for surrendering your vehicle to Me. You can only be My taxi if you "present your body a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto (Me), which is (actually) your reasonable service." Romans 12:1 (KJV)

You do not need to prepare anything for your days journey, or even recognize the people you will be seeing, just go where I say to go, and do and say that I tell you. Most of the time you will not even be aware that I touched someone through you. I am the greater one in you and I have the eternal plan that must be fulfilled for millions of people. In order to touch them and begin my plan I need human vehicles to take Me from person to person.

When you give your daily schedule to Me, it's much easier for Me to steer you to My destinations that day. Here is a sample schedule; you don't know them by name but I know every hair on their head. At 8:18 AM I need to deliver one smile and along with it, you will say the words "God loves you Judy" at the coffee shop, 9:19 Lillian will be in line in front of you, she is going to be short change, at the counter, don't let her be embarrassed, quickly make up the difference, you will say, "The Lord is always on time". I have you scheduled to meet Billy at 12:05 he is going to wait on you at the diner. His lights are going to shut off if he does not pay his electric bill, and he is working two jobs. This morning he whispered "God I need you help" so give him a $100 tip and you will just say "God answers prayer."

That's how a typical morning will be, if you are fulling serving Me. If you are taxiing Me from appointment to appointment, all the things you need to do, will be accomplished with ease. By the time you go to bed I will have touched 24 people and can call you My minister of righteousness that day. By the way you don't know it yet but, I cancelled your speaking engagement on Sunday, because out of the thousand people that will attend, Joe was the only one that would have accepted My message and he is going to have a flat tire and won't make it. Don't feel bad when they cancel you on Wednesday, I did it. I have rearranged your scheduled to take Me down West Hill Road at 6:13PM so I can deliver the message to Joe, when you help him with the tire.

Here is the strange part, you will not be aware of any of this, before hand, that's why you can't prepare for it. All of this activity is the Spiritual controlling the natural world, it becomes very exciting when you learn to flow with My spirit. When you fully understand that, "The steps of a good man are directed and established by (Me) when He delights in My way and ... with his every step. [24] Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the (I will) grasp his hand in support and uphold him. [25] (you) are young and now (are) old, yet have (you have) not seen the uncompromisingly righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread. [26] All day long they are merciful and deal graciously; they lend, and their offspring are blessed." Psalm 37:23-26 (AMP)

It's time to leave, I have an appointment to keep, a little boy has just been told he will never amount to anything! You and I are going to reverse that.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment