Friday, April 20, 2012

DIVINE TEAMWORK

DIVINE TEAMWORK

I have had a plan from the beginning of creation, that at the end of time, all things would be restored and that I will use teams to do it. When you understand kingdom you will understand team concept. If you could look across My kingdom as I do, you would see multitudes of blood washed saints all moving in unison, yet you see no one giving orders to move to the right or left. They are never clashing or out of step with each others, yet each is doing something just a little bit different. What is so puzzling is, they are all doing the same thing, differently. This is due to the fact, there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. [5] And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. [6] And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 (KJV)

My Spirit has united them in spirit so they are all doing My will together, separately. Each heart is knit together with agape love that causes them to serve one another, while at the same time they are serving Me individually. No one stands above the other or seems to be in charge, yet everyone understands who My spokesmen are by their gifts. The servant hearts need only to be nudged by My Spirit to continually make the right choices moving them toward My goal. Nothing seems to separate them, and as long as they stay in perfect unison, nothing discourages them. "They (are) all with one accord in one place. [4] And they (are) all filled with the Holy Ghost, and (they) speak with other tongues, as (My) Spirit (gives) them utterance." Acts 2:1,4 (KJV)

Everyone touches the one next to them, doubling their energy, yet all of them depend on Me for power. This is only possible because they are depending on My Spirit's operation in each other, while at the same time depending on Me directly. Everyone is waiting for this team to manifest, as a matter of fact "the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God's sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship." Romans 8:19 (AMP)

I am putting together millions of teams around the planet, that I will eventually network them together as a mighty army. Some in teams of two, some in tens, some in hundreds and some in thousands, but all moving by My Spirit, in unison. There are many that are excluded from this army, because they will not make room for new comers. They are very insecure and lonely, always searching for a pity party to moan at. Now this will help you understand what I meant when I said,"Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just one grain; it never becomes more but lives by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest." John 12:24 (AMP)

When you die to yourself, you begin to serve others, which draws them with love. Love begets love, and servants multiply rapidly and before long a team of servants is formed. No one stands above the other, because everyone is bent to serve. So I can safely anoint the gifts and make them spiritual servants "over you, (servants) over thousands, and (servants) over hundreds, and (servants) over fifties, and (servants) over tens, and officers among (servants). Deuteronomy 1:15 (KJV)

None above the other yet all taking direction from delegated servant leaders that "are My own, who hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment