Thursday, April 19, 2012

WORKING WITH SPIRITUAL LOSERS ...

WORKING WITH SPIRITUAL LOSERS ...
A REAL LIVING SACRIFICE

From time to time I will call on you to pour yourself into a person that rejects My call and never repents. They sound spiritual, and do enough good things to give you hope, but never make a full commitment to the kingdom. By maintaining their own agenda, they become a castaway, but you become a living sacrifice. I send you on these missions that they may never stand before Me and say, that I never reached out to them. Never feel you have wasted your time by obeying. The one you reached out too, may never come to Me in the end, but your obedience will gain you access to great favor otherwise unreachable. Your heart will experience the same pain as mine and you will have the heart of a father who ... "has pity on his children, just like (I) pity them that fear (Me)." Psalm 103:13 (KJV)

Be encouraged by the fact that My sacrifices are perfect and
the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: and a broken and a contrite heart, (I will never despise)". Psalm 51:17 (KJV) When you obey My voice and you end up with a broken heart, you move closer to My heart. Those who live with a broken heart for the down trodden and the orphan, and the widow, are after My heart. There is nothing I will not do for them. I don't care if you ever stand behind a pulpit, that is not even listed as one of My callings. You are called to "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8 (KJV) you are to preach the gospel by demonstrating it, not talking about it.

These words should be engraved on the inside of your forehead, "I AM CALLED TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE".
Believe it or not this seldom happens from behind the pulpit but always in the market place, where I did all my preaching. Every time I tried to preach in the synagogue they wanted to kill Me and sometimes I had to slip out the back door they were so angry. Don't you remember how "the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill (Me); but they feared the people." Luke 22:2 (KJV)

Paul had it right, when he refused to come ... "with enticing words of man's wisdom, but (he came with) demonstration of the Spirit and of power:" 1 Corinthians 2:4 (KJV) like I told all My followers to do. Sometimes you are called to sow and sometimes to water but it is never your responsibility to bring the increase that's My job. If there is no increase because of the ground condition, you still have fulfilled your commission successfully, because you are only called to obey.

I am "long-suffering with you, I am not willing that any should perish, but (I want everyone) to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9 (KJV) However the human will, trumps Mine if they insist on having things their way. I get no glory out of forcing people into the kingdom. My glory comes from willing love sacrifices, willing to die to the flesh and walk in the Spirit of My love. As long as there is any sign of life even "a bruised reed (I will not) not break, (or a) smoking flax I will not quench, ( right up until judgment time) ." Matthew 12:20 (KJV)

So as long as I work with losers, so must you, for their sake. There will be some that will respond at the last moment, and "if the person's work is burned up under the test, he will suffer the loss of it all, (a heavenly loser) losing his reward, but he himself will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15 (AMP) You may have felt like you were wasting your time on earth, working with this person, but when you see him escape hell because you obeyed, the look on his face, when he looks back at you, will be all the reward you need.

I will ask you one question; What if that loser is you? And what if the ambassador I send to work with you, gives up, because everybody says your a looser?
I will answer the question for you; "as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." Luke 6:31 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment