Saturday, April 28, 2012

RELATIONSHIP

RELATIONSHIP

Relationship, that's all I want from My children! If you can't spend at least one uninterrupted hour with Me every morning, then we don't have a relationship. You say, you love me more than anything, ....... REALLY?........ Your TV gets at least two hours, your stomach get one and a half, your friends get two hours, and more when you have facebook, your job gets a whopping eight, you sleep six, and the rest of the twenty four is taken up with your chores, that you say, you must do.

Be honest, You say, I'm first because in your head, you know it's a kingdom must, but actually in your heart, I'm last. You say, "I just can't afford the time". In a little while, when you are standing before Me and I am looking in the book for the ones that knew Me, you will understand how important relationship was to Me. When I said, "seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you," Matthew 6:33 (KJV) I was not suggesting it. This was a command to all who want to enter My kingdom.

As you are standing in line, and it dawns on you, that to the the five hundred people in front you, (had the same schedule as you) and to each of them I said, "depart, depart, depart, depart, depart, depart, I never knew you: depart from me, ... Matthew 7:23 (KJV) fear of all fear will begin to grip you. Your first clue should have been when you entered and I didn't greet you with a warm, "Well done, good and faithful servant; ... enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Matthew 25:23 (KJV)

I am not going to say anymore, because, you either love Me or you don't. If you are reading this, then you are probably taking the time to be with Me, and are one of the ones that love Me!

Listen; you can sing, dance, preach, win souls, and that's all good, but you can't con Me, if I don't know you, friend, I am going to say depart. All I want from you is a real relationship. I want you to love Me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. All I want is for you to "Abide in me, and I in you." John 15:4 (KJV) After I gave My life for you, is that to much to ask?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment