Sunday, April 1, 2012

CONCEALED WEAPONS ... SATANS BUY BACK PROGRAM

CONCEALED WEAPONS ... SATANS BUY BACK PROGRAM

satans message to you the believer:
The ambassador of darkness has a message for you; Use wisdom he warns, do not offend people, conceal all your weapons and turn them in exchange for popularity. There are several deadly weapons I want off the streets, you have managed to conceal them quite well. We are glad you concealed them, but thats not good enough, we want them gone so there is no danger of those in darkness getting hit with deadly light rays. Remember "every wrongdoer hates (loathes, detests) the Light, and will not come out into the Light but shrinks from it, lest his works (his deeds, his activities, his conduct) be exposed and reproved." John 3:20 (AMP)

Here's the deal;
1. Turn in that (cross) in exchange for a life of ease.
2. Turn in the (Blood of Christ) you been saying is against
me, and I will get you a promotion.
3. Surrender the (tongues) and promise never to speak in a
language you don't understand again, and I will make
people stop calling you crazy.
4. Now for the big weapon, I will give you the keys to the
world and you can preach to the whole world and I will
even help you, if you will surrender the name. Don't
pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, it's hidden
way in the back of your heart. You only use it in
emergencies anyway, give up that deadly weapon the
name of (JESUS) and I will never bother you again.

DEAL OR NO DEAL.?

He's a liar never consider his offers, but now I am telling you that I will no longer allow the weapons to be concealed. From now on all weapons are to be worn in plain sight, and used every hour of every day, 24/7. Satan could never make you this offer if you hadn't concealed them. As long as they are concealed he knows you are embarrassed to let them be seen and he is safe to get near to you. He deathly afraid of Me because I ruined him and took away all his power and authority, so you could kick him in the head.

He was plainly told after he messed up Adam. "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her Offspring; He will bruise and tread your head underfoot, and you will lie in wait and bruise His heel." Genesis 3:15 (AMP) However, as long as your weapons are concealed he will walk all over you. He is afraid because none of the "weapons of your warfare are physical weapons of flesh and blood, but they are mighty before Me for the overthrowing and (total) destruction of strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:4 (AMP)

Anything you conceal, from now on will cost you dearly, because the enemy has sworn to take you down. However it's impossible, if use all that I have given you for battle. I want you to "put on (My) whole armor the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which (I) supplied, that you may be able successfully to stand up against all the strategies and the deceits of the devil." Ephesians 6:11 (AMP) Wear it plainly in all humility for all to see, and I promise you that "no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition is the heritage of (My) servants ... those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me this is that which I impart to them as their justification"... Isaiah 54:17 (AMP)

Now get dressed for battle and never conceal a weapon again and you and I will never loose!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries business ideas

    ReplyDelete