Sunday, April 15, 2012

NEVER LIMIT THE RIVER'S POWER

NEVER LIMIT THE RIVER'S POWER

A flowing river can never be dammed up permanently, when the reservoir fills to capacity, the river continues to flow out with the same volume of water that flows in. The nature of a river is to flow, My kingdom is built with a river originating from it's center. It's "the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb [2] Through the middle of the broadway of the city; also, on either side of the river is the tree of life with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations." Revelation 22:1-2 (AMP)

Every kingdom person becomes an extension of My kingdom. The river reaches all the nations because every kingdom person "believes in Me, and cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow continuously springs and rivers of living water. ... John 7:38 (AMP) You are the path that the river takes, and "Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, ... [5] There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: ... I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Watch it flow out of you as I change your personality to extravert, and super outgoing. Your presence will command respect and attention because of My river. The four walls of a building can no longer dam up My river, the latter rains have caused the river to overflow it's banks and the walls have finally collapsed, flooding cities and nations. Because of My river in your belly, your personality is now going to be extremely outgoing. You will find yourself talking and being friendly to everyone. Strangers will be like family as I open your heart to them, and you will see them swept into the kingdom, by My river coming from your innermost being.

I will place you in palaces and before kings and governments to bring "the healing and the restoration to the nations." Revelation 22:1-2 (AMP) The poor, the lame, the halt, the blind, the orphan and widow, and the downtrodden will be carried on the crest of My river as it flows into the vaults of the rich. The hungry will be fed, the blind will see and the lame will walk again. The widow and orphan will have oil left over. Wherever My river flows there will be no lack.

Whatever I put in your heart to do, just do it and finances will immediately surface, to cover all costs. Do not think small, do not limit the river, it's much bigger than you. I have placed My kingdom people in very strategic positions around the globe, interfacing into a divine network. This network allows each river to flow to the other and so shall "the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord , as the waters cover the sea."Habakkuk 2:14 (KJV)

Now you will begin to flow and marvel at your personality change, as I bust out of your walls of insecurity, and you "lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset you , and run with patience the race that is set before you" Hebrews 12:1 (KJV) The introverted spirit has been drowned by the river and My outgoing personality. Now I repeat, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, [45] To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers alike." Matthew 5:44-45 (AMP)

From this moment on NEVER LIMIT THE RIVER'S POWER!!!!!!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment