Monday, April 30, 2012

THE VULTURE HAS REPLACED THE EAGLE

THE VULTURE HAS REPLACED THE EAGLE

The once great United States of America has come to her end. I called for "My people, who are called by My name, to humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways" ... 2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP) but only a few responded. I have warned and warned and because she has not heeded, I have lifted My hand of protection. The mighty eagle has been replaced by the vulture who waits to pick the bones of the lukewarm and carnal, the enemy has broken through her borders. Now she has nothing left but to choose between two evil leaders, one is evil and the other is worse.

"When the uncompromisingly righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh." Proverbs 29:2 (AMP) The groaning of the American people is about to become very loud. The suffering is beginning "Because the people would not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching for something pleasing and gratifying, they have gathered to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold" 2 Timothy 4:3 (AMP)

For the time is come (and gone) that judgment ... begin at the house of God: and if it first begin with My people, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" 1 Peter 4:17 (KJV) America and her allies have been "deceived and deluded and misled; I will not allow Myself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by My precepts being set aside.) He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude Me. For whatever (America) sows, that and that only is what she will reap." Galatians 6:7 (AMP)

Along with the blood of 50 million of My unborn babies ..." the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: [10] (Are all crying) with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?" Revelation 6:9-10 (KJV) There's not even the sign of repentance in the leadership of the land.

There are pocket remnants of sold out believers, that are called by My name, that will do great exploits, as they worship Me openly. They're calling on My name night and day, but they will not sway the masses who still fear man more than Me. Because of it's refusal to repent the nation now has two candidates to choose between, for the lands leader. They both deny that I am Lord, both deny My blood, and both their religions teach that you either convert or die, or convert and serve them.

While My people .."slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, (enemy agents in their government) and went his way." Matthew 13:25 (KJV) These agents have made laws, casting Me out of the nations schools and courts, have legalized reprobate marriages, and the murder of the unborn. Now they are making laws to do away with you My people.

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be afraid of Me, who can destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna). [29] Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father''s leave (consent) and notice. [30] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. [31] Fear not, then; you are of more value than many sparrows. [32] Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me out of a state of oneness with Me, I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and confess that I am abiding in him. [33] But whoever (fears the Christ hating government and) denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven. [34] Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:28-34 (AMP)

All believes must now have their own personal walk with Me, without which they will perish for fear. You must daily move past the prayer closet, into the secret place so I can usher you into the throne room where you can gain power to outwit and overcome the enemy ruling the land. I am the God of Daniel as well as you, and Daniel was in My throne room every day. There is where he learned what was in the Kings head. After he left the throne room, Daniel went right to the king himself and said to the king, " there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; [29] As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass." Daniel 2:28-29 (KJV)

If you do not take the time to come into the throne room you will be overcome by fear of man and deny Me and I will be forced to ..."deny and disown you before My Father Who is in heaven" Matthew 10:34 (AMP) The eagle has gone and now the vulture waits but take comfort in this, if you spend time in the throne room everyday "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." Psalm 91:7 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment