Saturday, April 7, 2012

LAST MINUTE IS NEVER TOO LATE!

LAST MINUTE IS NEVER TOO LATE!

How would you like to never be late for anything again? How would you like to have money left over, when everything is paid each month? How about every time you need a helping hand, someone will always shows up to help? These are some of the benefits of total surrender. My greatest desire is to establish My kingdom on earth. There is no greater priority in heaven and in earth.

Anyone who steps up and says, whatever it takes, I will surrender the rest of My life on earth to make that happen, puts themselves in the position mentioned. Its as simple as this; you meet My need, I'll meet yours. The only reason I have a need is, I made it that way, because I want you involved in the earths salvation process. I did what man could not do, overpower satan, and in turn destroyed sin, sickness and the grave. Because of My work you can now say, "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? [56] The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. [57] But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 (KJV)

Here's what happens when you fully join forces with Me. I make every thing revolve around you because you are making everything in your life revolve around Me. You, Me, My Father and The Holy Spirit working together looks like, "the four (of us have) one likeness: and (our) appearance and (our) work (are) as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel." Ezekiel 1:16 (KJV)

I cannot afford to have you out of sync with Me and the rest of the kingdom, so "being a partner in their labor (I make) all things work together and fit into a plan for good to and for those who love (Me) and are (totally surrendered) called according to My design and purpose." Romans 8:28 (AMP)
If you are late for a plane, I'll hold the flight up for you, if you have something to heavy to lift, a stranger will be assigned to offer assistance. By the way "do not forget or neglect or refuse to extend hospitality to strangers in the brotherhood--being friendly, cordial, and gracious, sharing the comforts of your home and doing your part generously, for through it some have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2 (AMP)

When you give up all your personal goals, wants and desires and put Me above your family and friends to "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together, (gas, electricity, food, clothes, transportation, shelter, and money in your pocket) will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)

The problem is so many try to work the angles with Me, but you forget who you are dealing with. I am inside you and know your every thought and intention. You think "if give this, I will get this in return"; what do you want this for? It does not fit My purpose. It's because you still have your own agenda, and are still seeking your own kingdom. If you are totally surrendered I promise to "supply all your need according to My riches in glory (guaranteed by Me) Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 (KJV)

I don't want you sick or crippled, it slows up everything, but even those things I will turn for My glory, if you are sold out. The offer of a limitless exciting life of power is open to everyone, "unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:39 (KJV) When My Spirit controls every part of your life,
"these signs shall follow you that believe; In my name shall you cast out devils; you shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

What a shame to waste your life, chasing man made rainbows, promises that can never be fulfilled, only to stand before Me and see your "work burned up under the test of fire, (you) will suffer the loss of it all, losing (your) reward, though (you yourself) will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15 (AMP)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment