Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DO NOT REPENT TODAY!

DO NOT REPENT TODAY!

Many people are counting on My mercy to last forever and just as My word says, and it shall. "O give thanks unto the Lord ; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 118:29 (KJV) Yet it also says that, "He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." Proverbs 29:1 (KJV) I said, this knowing, you can count on My mercy but you cannot count on your repentance.

I will always forgive you, but you will not always repent because you can only change your mind so many times before you go into a hardened state, called self righteous. The self righteous say, "my sin is canceled out by the good I do! One good nullifies, one bad." Multitudes equate going to a church service as enough doing good to cancel out a whole week of sin. They pray to themselves saying, "God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are , extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. [12] I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess." Luke 18:11-12 (KJV)

The kingdom wedding is crash proof, no self-righteous person will go undetected. One guy tried it "and I said to him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. [13] Then (I told) the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. [14] For many are called, but few (repent)." Matthew 22:12-14 (KJV)

I would love for all repentance to last but sometimes the seed "has no real root , but is temporary (inconstant, lasts but a little while); and when affliction or trouble or persecution comes on account of the Word, at once he is caused to stumble he is repelled and begins to distrust and desert (Me) Whom he ought to trust and obey and he falls away." Matthew 13:21 (AMP) Others "hear the Word, but the cares of the world and the pleasure and delight and glamour and deceitfulness of riches choke and suffocate the Word, and it yields no fruit." Matthew 13:22 (AMP)

But what happens to most people is right while they are "hearing the Word of the kingdom, (they do) not grasp and comprehend it, and the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart." Matthew 13:19 (AMP) You may as well know now, that only 25 % of all seed sown, lands on good ground and bears any fruit. "These hear the Word and grasp and comprehend it; and bear fruit and yield, in some cases a hundred times as much as was sown, in others sixty times as much, and in others thirty." Matthew 13:23 (AMP)


All those who follow Me must daily ... "receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls." James 1:21 (KJV) Seventy five percent will never receive enough word to make a lasting repentance. People don't just decide to quit, for no good reason, you have a real enemy and without My word working in you, the enemy will get you to repent about My word every time. You can repent of evil or good. You simply change your mind. That's why, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and (changes his mind) looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." Luke 9:62 (KJV) He is not fit because he repented of the good of following Me.

Please remember; I always do My part, I will never leave you or fail you, but you must not repent of your decision to follow Me. I will do everything to keep you close to Me, but you always have the option of changing your mind (repenting) Everyday you will have the choice to do things your way or Mine, if you choose to do it your way, you are (repenting) changing you Mind about following Me. ALL FOLLOWERS DO THINGS MY WAY - DO NOT REPENT TODAY! And tonight I will say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."Matthew 25:21 (KJV)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment