Tuesday, April 24, 2012

JUST A PILE OF BONES

JUST A PILE OF BONES

Many centuries ago My man Ezekiel said,
The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord , and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones," Ezekiel 37:1 (KJV) Can you imagine yourself there, searching through the piles of bones and picking out the rich and famous. How would you go about separating the CEOs from the homeless? Look there's the hand of a doctor that gave life and there's the scull of a warrior who took life. No way you would exclaim, this is just what's left of a civilization. When the great equalizers, the birds and the sun, are finished, there is nothing but a pile of bones.

To you yes, just a pile of bones, the last remains of a human race, before returning to dust. At this point, it is impossible to distinguish one from the other, either by name, lifestyle, status in life, race, color or creed. To Me no, they are all very much alive "small and great, standing before (Me); with the books opened: and another book ...opened, which is the book of life: and the dead (are each) judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Revelation 20:12 (KJV)

To prove a point, I spoke to Ezekiel, I told him to "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. [5] Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live; [6] And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you dry bones shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service. [7] So he prophesied as he was commanded; and as he prophesied, there was a thundering noise and behold, a shaking and trembling and a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. [8] And he looked and behold, there were sinews upon the bones and flesh came upon them and skin covered them over, but there was no breath or spirit in them. [9] Then I told him, Prophesy to the breath and spirit, son of man, and say to the breath and spirit, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and spirit, and breathe upon these slain that they may live. [10] So he prophesied as I commanded him, and the breath and spirit came into the bones, and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host. [11] Then I said to him, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost; we are completely cut off."Ezekiel 37:4-11 (AMP)

But now to you I say, "these are now the bones of My church in the 21st century western culture, where leaders have been foolish and unfair respecters of persons. Because of greed, shepherds have sweet talked the bones of CEOs while neglecting the bones of My church, leaving them scattered in the streets, bars and brothels, waiting to be resurrected to life. You have entered My time of miracles, and I am commanding My intercessors to begin to prophecy to the bones of My church, and as they do, "I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. [29] Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit".Joel 2:28-29 (AMP)

The final Pentecost is near, doubling the first because I said,
"Then shall (you) know, if (you) follow on to know (Me): (My) going forth is prepared as the morning; and (I would) come unto (you) as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth."Hosea 6:3 (KJV) The beginning of the end has come and the last are now moving to first place, get ready, get ready, get ready, for power like you have not seen before. Noise everywhere, like you have not heard before, as My mighty army rattles, and shakes at the roar of the lion of Judah. Praise now moves to high praise. I have broken open the vaults of the wicked that heaped treasure to themselves, that poor may now say, "I am rich for the kingdoms sake". The time of healing and deliverance is here where the weak may now say, "I am strong again".

As My Spirit takes over spiritual leaders everywhere will say, I am not in control any longer because it is the day of the Lord "And ... whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."Acts 2:21 (KJV) Now when these things begin to occur, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is drawing near." Luke 21:28 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment