Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TRIPLE X POWER

TRIPLE X POWER

As far as the unregenerate human race is concerned, hope does not lay with Me or you, but with Me in you, we together become their ... "hope of glory". Colossians 1:27 (KJV)

Hope, finds it's basis in the possibility of change. The slightest possibility, that things could change for the better, can give a defeated person, just enough hope to keep walking to the end of the tunnel. I cannot convince a defeated person that they can have a change, without you, because I am not visible. I need a visible human being to display and advertise My new creation ability. Just saying, ... "behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) doesn't cut it. I need to package the word in a "made new" human in order to demonstrate the X power.

Hope is restored when I package My Spirit in a X drug addict, X convict, X prostitute, X killer, X alcoholic, X homosexual. My X power is demonstrated and advertised by X sinners. What hope do you offer when you cannot produce a single piece of physical evidence, to prove the written and spoken words are true. My words are life, therefore they X out death, and thats when change starts taking place. As soon as change is noticeable hope springs forth. (Your) speech and (your) preaching (must) not (depend on) enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:" 1 Corinthians 2:4 (KJV)

Then I am able to send "you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: ... being wise as serpents, and harmless as doves".
Matthew 10:16 (KJV) Pastors spend millions in order to advertise their, weekly message, their TV show, their big name speaker, and when it's all over, there are no Xs. The dead are still dead, the bound are still bound, and the sinner is still going to hell. Their new church building may have dressed up the block, but it didn't clean up, the neighborhood.

If you have any habits in your life that are nor broken, and you preach freedom from bondage, you become a laughing stock. How can you say, "you can be an X" when you yourself are not X. People are crying out, "words are cheap, show us". "You are (My) epistle written in your heart, known and read of all men:" 2 Corinthians 3:2 (KJV)
The western nations are going to hell because religious leaders have been taught the fine art of enticing words, trying to change the world without Me. Even presidents are elected based on their ability to use enticing words against opponents in debates, yet are powerless to change their own bad habits, much less a world of hate.

Always remember this, and never forget it for a single moment, ..."without me ye can do nothing". John 15:5 (KJV)
Please make sure you have the goods before you go out among the wolves and disappoint the sheep again. I have sheep that are bound and have almost given up hope, don't destroy them with your worthless enticing words, let Me out, because ... "greater am I in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV) I am very serious when I say, "apart from Me, cut off from vital union with Me, you can do nothing." John 15:5 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment