Saturday, April 14, 2012

SPIRITUAL COMBINATION LOCK

SPIRITUAL COMBINATION LOCK

JUST THINK!!! Not talk, but just thinking , is all you have to do and I hear you real clear. You are at a tremendous disadvantage when you are trying impress Me with your actions or words. Humans always speak of their actions matching their words, as the epitome of the christian walk, but this wrong and misleading information. There are two more ingredients that must match up. Only when your, words, actions and thoughts, match My will, do you score in the kingdom. Many words and actions have been in alignment, but you should hear the thoughts behind them. Talking spiritual and walking spiritual does not mean you are thinking spiritual. "For as (a man) thinketh in his heart, so is he: " Proverbs 23:7 (KJV)

Personal agendas are very prevalent in the walking/talking Christian. I hear them thinking, I want that promotion! I want to make her fall for me! I want to be worship leader! I want recognition! Those are the mild thoughts, I hear horrible, jealous thoughts of hate, murder wishing failure on others. I hear filthy, dirty thoughts of lust and immorality from very fine talking and acting Christians. Why do you think I made a way for you to "Cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought and (make it obey Me.") 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

My powers as creator God is so misunderstood by man. When you walk into a crowed room you think it's noisy because of all the talk, thats nothing, I hear the noise of all the thoughts and the thoughts never match the talk. This is what I hear during a average sermon, when you think everyone is quiet! 'I'm starving, hope he finishes soon', 'I wish she would shut that kid up', 'wow he's good looking, I need to talk to him, before he leaves', 'she's such a jerk, who invited her, we don't want that trash around here', 'is the usher deaf, I am going to shut those two up, in a second, myself'. 'oh wow, look who's here, thats my neighbor, man their tithe would equal the whole offering, I hope nobody freaks them out with tongues or falls down while they are here'.

You talk about noise; this is only a 60 second conversation I hear coming from one carnal mind. Your thinking, "this must be a newcomer" no, sorry to say, it's very often the leadership. These comments are frequently, mentally said, even by the preacher, yes, even while he is preaching. I will never repeat the majority of the conversations and language that I hear throughout the congregation, it's too unclean and degrading. I am used to this "because the mind of the flesh with its carnal thoughts and purposes is hostile to Me, it does not submit itself to (My) Law; indeed it cannot. [8] So then (you) who are living the life of the flesh catering to the appetites and impulses of (your) carnal nature cannot please or satisfy (Me), or be acceptable to (Me)." Romans 8:7-8 (AMP)

You are thinking, can any good come out of a gathering like this? OF COURSE, it will be awesome before it's over! My manifest presence has yet to show up, it's only going to take one worship song by an anointed worshiper, or one anointed prayer by an intercessor, or one quickened word by an obedient leader. That simple obedience is enough to cause My manifest presence to explode on the scene, instantly shutting all the carnal minds up, so their hearts can begin to open and hear My heart of love for them. Before the service is over the majority of people will say to Me, "You have made known to me the ways of life; You enraptured me, diffusing my soul with joy with and in Your presence." Acts 2:28 (AMP)

However if the pastor is carnal and a people pleaser, he can shut My presence down and the people will continue in their miserable carnal minds. If this continues, I will eventually, lead them away, where they can hear My heart, or replace him for their sake. ... "I am against these shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall these shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them." Ezekiel 34:10 (KJV)

Still yet, walking, talking and thinking spiritual does not mean you are obeying My will. "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 (KJV). Obedience is the last ingredient to line up with walking, talking and thinking spiritual, to open the spiritual combination lock. The lock to all My resources and unlimited power to change your world is yours for dying. All My gifts, and fruits of the Spirit are behind this lock, My joy, peace and love are there also. Let Me line these four things up for you, and your in the kingdom. All you must do is die to yourself. "... whoever loses his lower life on My account will find (My) higher life." Matthew 10:39 (AMP)

Just remember, 24/7 I listen to your thoughts, so don't try to impress Me, just, love Me with all your heart, and I will line the tumblers up, so the lock to the kingdom will open.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment