Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GO AHEAD ... MAKE MY DAY

GO AHEAD ... MAKE MY DAY

My heart longs to hear you say, "For to me to live is Christ"... Philippians 1:21 (KJV) I intently listen for you to brag about Me. So many times you talk about the good things that happen to you and I think you are about MAKE MY DAY telling people that I did it for you, but you say, lucky did it. People say "boy were you lucky", I am waiting for you to say, "no it was Jesus, He is always watching over Me". But you just agree and say "I sure was". If you only knew how much I love you and want to mean everything to you. You would be shocked to know how many times a day I save your life. The enemy has a contract out on you and seeks to kill you anyway he can. I assure you that ..."your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)

If you only knew how much joy and supernatural power is available to you if, you would only put Me first in your life. Much of your time is spent worrying about money, after I told you to "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things (that money buys) taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)

You have been told, "don't be to radical", but that's the only way you will make my day. Everything I did on earth was radical, healing the sick, raising the dead, casting out devils and going to the cross for you. When ever you introduce Me, you introduce radical. There is nothing radical in a grave yard, until resurrection power walks through it. There is nothing radical in neighborhood of drug addicts until a deliverer walks through. There is nothing radical about walking, until someone gives you a car. There is nothing radical about starvation until someone brings a carload of food.

It always takes a radical action to break the power of darkness over peoples lives. Normal Christian living is radical. Very few western nations have observed normal Christian life, because they have been taught that lukewarm is normal. Whenever they see normal kingdom activity they call it radical and treat it as if it were a disease. Laying hands on person and raising them off a death bed is normal to kingdom people because, "these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

Start analyzing your day and look at it, as we witness it from heavenly realms. At the end of each day meditate on your last 12 hours, ask yourself, how radical was I today? Did I even surprise anyone? How much pain and suffering did I ease? Did I advance the kingdom by bringing life to someone or am I just one day closer to death, with nothing eternal to show for it?

Everyday, spend time alone with Me, and I will give you the power to be radical and you will change your world just by walking through it. Go ahead make my day, be radically in love with Me, and live a miracle life!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment