Sunday, May 18, 2014

ABUSED WOMEN ARE SPECIAL

ABUSED WOMEN ARE SPECIAL

Like Father like Son is what they say, well he that has seen Me has seen the Father; " John 14:9 KJV So the saying holds  true with the King of Kings. For example in our dealing with prostitutes and abused women that most of the church has labeled as hopeless we are identical. Take Rahab for example, she was a well known hooker who turned tricks to support her family. Because of her fear of My Father, she protected and risked her life to protect the spy's from Israel, and My Father made sure she and her family were the only ones kept alive in the whole city of Jericho. Joshua chapter 2. 

In the book of hall of fame of faith she is listed with all the all time greats. "By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. [31] By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace." Hebrews 11:30-31 KJV She is so special that My Father made sure that she was in My family tree on My mothers side." Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?" James 2:25 KJV She is actually My many greats grandma! 

So when it comes to these hurting women, I have the same heart. One day the church leaders, brought a naughty girl to Me and said, "Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. [5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that she should be stoned: but what do you say? [6] They were trying to set Me up, tempting Me, that they might have to accuse Me. But I stooped down, and with My finger wrote on the ground, I was pretending I did not hear them. [7] So when they continued asking Me, I got up, and said to them, he that is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her. 

[8] And again I stooped down, and wrote on the ground. [9] And they which heard it, we're convicted by their own conscience, and left one by one, beginning at the eldest, to the last: and I was left alone with the woman. [10] When I got up again, and saw only the woman, I asked her, Woman, where are your accusers? Isn't anyone condemning you? [11] She said, No man, Lord. And I gladly did what My Father would do, I said, Neither do I condemn you: you can go, but stop sleeping around and sin no more." John 8:4-11 KJV

Then there was the woman at the well in Samaria, she was so special, I walked 40 miles out of My way just to meet her. All the churches had written this lady off because she had had five husbands and was shacking up with a guy when I met her. Talk about abused, well to make a long story short, I saved her, and because she had such a reputation, she was able to bring all the men of the city and I had a revival in that city. John chapter 4

Hey listen ladies, if you have blown it big time and feel unworthy, and the self righteous hypocrites have written you off, if you have had abortions, been shacking up and not married, or are a stripper, a hooker, or work in the sex industry, My Father and I still want you and love you! We want to make you brand new again. Come My daughter and lets talk about your situation, I don't care "if your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18 KJV We will never write you off!

No comments:

Post a Comment