Tuesday, May 13, 2014

THE TINKLING CHURCH

THE TINKLING CHURCH

Three facts of life are:
(1) When words follow acts of love, they are life changing!
(2) When words precede acts of love, they are doubted!
(3) When words precede no act of love, they are mocked!
Do not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." 1 John 3:18 Actions that cost you nothing, show no love! Human words cost nothing, yet people will risk everything based on a love language, that cost nothing! Kingdom love, is always displayed in actions before any words are spoken. Most of the western church falls under fact number three! Thousands of well prepared sermons on love are preached from American pulpits every week, with nothing to precede or back it up! Whenever there is a real need presented, A million times over I hear the carnal church say, "that's what we have welfare for"!  

The foundation of hypocrisy, is words of love without action! The number one stumbling block in the world is the church of words and no self sacrifice! Second to it, is actions with a motive or strings attached. Unconditional love never has a motive, because it is the motive!  When you live in a world where the strangers are suspicious of acts of kindness and love, it is a sure sign the church is a stranger to love. When a homeless person asks in shock, why are you doing this? It means love has not been flowing into the streets, but ends with the words, preach it pastor! 

Forget the sermons, stop with the amens and just take My love to those I guide you too. The abundance of people needing an act of love is overwhelming. This is going to cost you, but that's why I gave you so much! Don't think just money, think time. Start with time and I will work out the rest. You lie, each time you say, I don't have the time!  From My prospective you are wasting great amounts of it, because you are planning your daily schedule. You have no clue how to plan your steps to carry out My Father's plan today! 

I have a walk of love walk planned for every day of your life! A daily walk that will give you a permanent high! It start's with, "Good Morning Holy Spirit" and after you spend time in My presence it culminates with, this prayer; please take My schedule and arrange every step today! "I acknowledge that if I am a good person in your eyes, then My steps will be ordered by You Lord : and You will cause me to delight in my way today. [24] Though I may fall during the day, I will not be utterly cast down: for the You will uphold me with Your hand." Psalm 37:23-24


This My friend will set you on a course that billionaires can't buy! It's a path that allows love to flow and displays the heart of your creator. You will then be recognized in heaven as a full time ambassador and the hosts of heaven are at your disposal! Trust Me when I say, "whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that My Father may be glorified in Me. [14] And as an ambassador, If you ask anything in my name, I will do it for you. [15] So If ye love me, keep my commandments," John 14:13-15 and simply let Me plan your steps, allowing My love to change world each day. Always remember even "Though you speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not love in action, you have become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal church", to be mocked by the world." 1 Corinthians 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment