Friday, May 16, 2014

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CAPTURE MY HEART

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CAPTURE MY HEART

My servant David, possessed the single ingredient necessary to capture the very heart of his creator God.  You will also capture My heart if you possess the same attribute! "When My Father raised up David to be Israel's  king; He gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, because he will do anything I ask him too!" Acts 13:22 

There you have the key to heaven's heart. The thing that establishes a covenant with Me for ever. "I would not destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that I  made with David, and I promised to give a light to him and to his sons for ever." 2 Chronicles 21:7 You have complete freedom of choice but when you choose to do what ever I ask, this is all I ask of you! But for you to want to do anything I ask, you must first be obeying the first two great commandments, "to love the Lord your God with all you heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, [39]  and secondly, to love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22:37,39 

Everything in My kingdom builds on the foundation of love. You are being hand hewn to fit perfectly into place. All your fleshly rough edges are being chipped away so you can be placed by Me into "the whole body (the church, with all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments which I supply. Then when each part with My power, has adapted to its position, and is working properly in all its functions, My bride will grow to full maturity, always building itself up in the foundational love." Ephesians 4:16 AMP

When you are in your proper place and functioning as I have designed you in My body, you too will be doing everything I ask, and I will say, you are a person that is after My heart! Because I gave you the power of choice, it is a very slow process to fit you in My kingdom where I designed you to be. I have people I must speed up, and others I must slow down, I have those I must shake up, and those I must wake up! I have some that are over zealous, trying to be a hand, eye, and foot at the same time. They are hogging several places, because they think they know how My church must look and function, but the body is becoming deformed around them! I have dozens of people waiting around them with gifts and talents who have been hewn perfectly to fit in place, Ephesians 4:11 but they will not allow Me to fit them in.  


However this is My Spirit's work, and many especially in the west, are making His work very difficult, because they have so many choices, and voices. Because they are not a praying people, they are in confusion as to who they are and where they fit, and therefore are dysfunctional. I am rapidly narrowing the choices and removing the gray areas to sort the wheat from the chaff. The over zealous, will eventually where out and they will then gladly make room for those I have prepared! Lukewarm will be impossible, hot or cold, will be the only choice. Today, If you will simply do EVERYTHING I ask, and ONLY what I ask, you will be a person, after My heart, and I will make sure you are fit in where I designed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment