Friday, May 30, 2014

LOOK AT THE PLAQUES ON YOUR DOORS, WHO'S WHO?

LOOK AT THE PLAQUES ON YOUR DOORS, WHO'S WHO?

I don't see the one I'm looking for! I see bishop, superintendent, treasurer, reverend, pastor, evangelist, prophet, senior pastor, director of everything from soup to nuts, but can you show Me where the servants door is? The reason I can not find it is because, it does not exist, and for good reason. My servant has no use for an office because he is never sitting at a desk, he is always busy washing feet, bandaging wounds, wiping noses, feeding hungry people and waiting on tables. The only ID they carry is the tears and the smiles on their faces as they weep with those that weep, and rejoice with those that rejoice, while they dish out love across the globe! 

All those plaques may make people feel important and successful, but the only one I ever had, KING OF THE JEWS, was hung over My head, as I was bleeding to death for you! "I stripped Myself of all privileges and rightful dignity, so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that I became like you and was born a human being."  Philippians 2:7 AMP Do you consider yourself a disciple of mine? Did you know, "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord,"? Matthew 10:24 so what's with all the plaques and reserved parking space signs? The only place reserved for Me was a cross. I even borrowed a grave for three days. Some of you fight for an office, a bigger parsonage, a second home at the lake, and if you are satisfied with that as your reward, great! But when I was on earth, the foxes had holes and the birds of the air had lodging places, but I was homeless with nowhere to lay My head." Matthew 8:20 AMP

The plaques, the signs, and the titles on earth, have no meaning here in the kingdom, it's your heart, one of the highest titles on earth is PRISONER! Ephesians 3:1  I pay no attention to the signs on the doors or in the parking lots, I am looking only for the action signs that follow My servants! Mark 16:17-18 

No comments:

Post a Comment