Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HOW TO BE A MISERABLE SOUR CHRISTIAN

HOW TO BE A MISERABLE SOUR CHRISTIAN

It's very simple to make yourself miserable, simply stop halfway. You want to have all the benefits of being born again, but you will not completely repent. Trying to be a Christian drains you of all strength because you "have a form of godliness, but you are denying My power to change you into My image: Until you repent, I tell other believers to turn away from you" before they follow your example! 2 Timothy 3:5 I am not mad at you if you are half hearted, I am just protecting My sheep from being led away by you. 

Living a double life is the most miserable life a human can possibly walk in! It turns everyone off, both sinner and saint on earth, and in heaven we loose all respect for lukewarm wannabe Christians. In heaven I love you more you can possible imagine, but when you claim to be a believer and you live a double life "you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, so I will spit you out of My mouth, like sour milk."  Revelation 3:16 KJV 

You want the life of heaven with it's peace and joy, but you will not let go of death, how foolish is that? Stop fighting My Holy Spirit. He is working night and day to clean up your act, but you are fighting Him tooth and nail determined to stay on the road to hell. Satan loves the lifestyle of the luke warm person, because it gives the wrong impression of a true believer. When you are lukewarm it tells the unsaved, follow Jesus and you will be a miserable phony like me! 

You pretend to be pure, but your thoughts and private acts are lustful and filthy, you speak two languages, praise and cursing, you say you are honest and then you lie, you say you love, yet you will not forgive! With the same mouth you bless God, My Father; and curse His creation, men, which are made in His image.  [10] Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. These things cannot be. [11] Does a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? [12] Can the fig tree, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh." James 3:9-12 KJV

You my friend are trying to do the impossible, you are trying to do what no demon in hell or angel in heaven can do! You are trying to serve two masters.  "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve Me and the god of the world at the same time." Matthew 6:24  It's time to really give your life to Me and let Me wash you of all your sin. 


Who do you think you are dealing with? I know every intention of your heart, before you do! My love for you causes Me to wait for you to repent. Please be careful that your heart does not become hardened, because he that is often convicted, and keeps hardening his heart making excuses, will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." Proverbs 29:1 Not because My patience runs out but because your heart becomes too hard to feel remorse any longer! Give up to My Spirit today and enter into the joy of your Lord!  

No comments:

Post a Comment