Thursday, May 15, 2014

WHEN YOUR TENDERNESS IS BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

WHEN YOUR TENDERNESS IS BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

This word will cut to the heart of those who are experiencing an offense attack from the arsenal of hell! In order for you to mature in the life of My Spirit, you must break up the hard ground of your heart, and become tender and sensitive to all living creatures. You cannot seek Me and My kingdom first, if you have a callous heart, so you must "break up your fallow ground on a daily basis in order to seek Me, till I come and rain My righteousness upon you."  Hosea 10:12 & Matthew 6:33

Now herein lies the difficulty: You cannot have My love in you, without a tender heart of compassion, and a heart that cannot stand to see a brother in need, without meeting it.    1 John 3:17 KJV However the guns of hell loaded with the amunition of offenses are all pointed at tender hearts! Here is the narrow space, between a rock and a hard place! Once your heart was like a stone, when I broke it with My love, you became tender hearted and very vulnerable, because tenderness is always open to being hurt easily, and this is a hard place to be in! 

What do you do with the pain of offense when it hits your tender heart? Most people withdraw from the area and the people that the offense came from. This is natural and just makes common sense and hell knows it! So satan will always cause the offensive bullet to come from those I have placed you with, in order to take you out of My plan, for your life and growth! Most of time the offender does not even realize he or she pulled the trigger, firing the offensive bullet that hit you! Now you have a wounded heart, and you do not want it to turn to a rock again, but the thought of taking another hit is too much to bear, so how do you handle this hard place, you are in? 

The condition of your heart determines your destiny so Kingdom rule number one is: Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life." Proverbs 4:23 AMP You must guard it from ever becoming hard again! However allowing the shrapnel of offense to stay in your heart will cause the infection of bitterness to spread quickly, and eat away all tenderness. Thus satan will have succeeded in taking you out, quietly! 

You must allow My Spirit to operate on you immeadiately in order to save your spiritual life! Here is the operating procedure: Go into prayer now, "if you have anything against anyone, forgive him or her and let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that My Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your own failings and shortcomings and let them drop." Mark 11:25 AMP I am well aware of the pain it causes, but if you cry out to Me, I will heal the wound and your heart will be stronger than ever! This crying time may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending how deep the wound and how far the infection has spread. 


Please get into the operating room now, "lest you fail My grace; and a root of bitterness spring up and torment you, don't delay because many have been defiled and taken out by a simple offence;" Hebrews 12:15

1 comment:

  1. Jim... I keep coming back to this one.. I know this is something I face every hour of every day.. yet how do I overcome??

    ReplyDelete