Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TOUCHED BY INFIRMITY

TOUCHED BY INFIRMITY

Why me? You ask, why do I have things go wrong in my body when I am sold out and serving My Lord? This question is unspoken by many of My servants and each has it's own answer. However in all cases the spiritual benefit is compassion. The callousness caused by busyness is very common in those who are sold out. This lack of compassion many times will go completely unnoticed until I allow the busy one to be affected in his or her own body!  You do not have a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of your infirmities; but I was in all points tempted like you are, yet without sin." Hebrews 4:15 

Notice I said, feeling of infirmity, I did not have the infirmity because My blood was sinless, that was the only part of humanity I could not experience, but it was for your sake. However I experienced all the feelings that you have ever felt, good and bad and yet I did not sin, but kept a tender heart! The tests and trials, you may be experiencing, have two basic functions; to increase your faith, and increase your compassion. When you are not able to be touched by another's pain, you have lost My heart. When you cannot slow down to weep with those that weep, I will slow you down.


Yes you can "rejoice with them that rejoice, but have you been too busy to weep with them that weep. [16] In order to be kingdom minded you must be of the same mind one toward another and make sure you do not focus on high things, but always condescend to men of low estate. And never think you have it all together! Becoming wise in your own conceits." Romans 12:15-16 Working with human nature is a constant challenge, and the basic rule is, when all else fails, bring it home! Compassion is always increased when the pain of others, hits home! Don't get too busy, to stop for the one, or one day you will be the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment