Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NO ACCIDENTS, NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY TIME

NO ACCIDENTS, NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY TIME 

Your Creator is limitless in His abilities and to think you are an accident that happened to become a Christian is near blasphemy. You were hand picked and created for a purpose, and you're appointed time has not been but is now here. You have felt like you were a misfit and have no real purpose in the kingdom, but you are forgetting the major component of timing! Timing serves many purposes, the greatest are your growth and My plan! 

When Naaman was told to dip himself seven times in Jordan, he was angry, but his healing from leprosy was directly connected to humility, and obedience. He very reluctantly did  according to the saying of My servant Elijah: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean." 2 Kings 5:14 He was not healed the 1st,3rd, 5th  or the sixth time, his miracle was after the time of six had passed, and the seventh had been completed. Why you ask? Because I am God, and because I made the rules for fulfilling My plan of the ages!

It is for Me to make the rules and you to obey them! It is for Me to set the time and you to be faithful until your time comes. Please follow Me closely on this: You think I have overlooked you, and you have no real purpose, but you are so wrong, your are simply in a holding growth pattern. The truth is "I have been abounding toward you in all wisdom and prudence; preparing you for your debut.  [9] My plan seems like a mystery to you, but it will be made known to you , according to My good pleasure which I have planned from before your birth: 

[10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of time My Father, your Creator might put the puzzle together, fitting ALL things together, including YOU, combining all that is in heaven, with those who are on earth, who have been born again: [11] As far as heaven is concerned, as long as you are in Me you have already obtained an inheritance, because you have been predestinated according to My Father's purpose, who works all things after the counsel of His own will and plan: [12] That little tiny you, the one you thought He forgot, should in time turn out to bring Him glory, because you first trusted in Me." Ephesians 1:8-12 KJV

Let Me make it plain My child, you are always looking to do some big thing, but My Father does not miss a thing, He is looking for faithfulness in the small things, those things that you think do not matter. Do you know that "even if you give to one of these little ones in rank or influence, a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, you will be rewarded for it." Matthew 10:42 AMP Here is the bottom line: while you are in your growth holding pattern, My Father is looking for you to be "faithful over a few things, so when your time comes, He can make you ruler over many things: and you can experience the fulness of His joy." Matthew 25:23 KJV


When your time comes, you will see there has never been an accident or coincidence, in My kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment