Saturday, May 31, 2014

THE DAY YOUR CREATORS DREAM DIED

THE DAY YOUR CREATORS DREAM DIED

When My first son died the pain in My heart lasted 4000 years, and then My second died and took away the pain. The first funeral caused the second, even though they were 4000 years apart. Did you know My created son, " Adam lived to be nine hundred and thirty years: and he died." Genesis 5:5 You would think, why would anyone feel bad about that? In modern times that's over 9 lifetimes. But when you understand I created My son Adam to live trillions of years. He was never supposed to have a funeral.

There was sorrow in heaven over every human funeral, it got so bad that, "I regretted that I made man on the earth, and I was continually grieved at heart." Genesis 6:6 The sin and corruption messed up My beautiful creation so bad I couldn't enjoy it any longer. The only way I could change every thing was to sacrifice My second Son, by allowing Him to be born in a human body, with My own blood in His veins. I still loved My creation so much, that "I actually, gave My only begotten Son, that whoever believed in Him would not die eternally, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16 

The pain of His funeral was very severe but short lived, because I raised Him up three days later. Now all My creation   has an opportunity to live trillions of years again, actually it's forever! Everyone has the choice to be reborn and have the painful sting of death removed, because your corruptible body will put on an incorruptible one, and your mortal flesh body will be exchanged for an immortal one. Death is then swallowed up in My second Sons complete victory. [55] You as a believer can then mock death and say, O death, where is your sting now? and grave, where has your victory gone? [56] The sting of death is sin, which He cleansed by His blood; and the strength of sin was the law, which He fulfilled for you."1 Corinthians 15:54-56 

You will know those that have been reborn because anyone, that has chosen to follow My Son is brand new, their old ways of doing things their way, is passed away, and everything is brand new! 2nd Cor 5:17 Ok here's how this works: My first son, Adam was made a living soul; My last Son Jesus, was made a quickening spirit. [46] So My first son was natural, and My second Son was spiritual.  [47] The first Son was made from dust, earthy: the second Son is now your Lord from heaven, if your reborn. [48] If you are not born again, you are still earthy, like the rest of the world's population. But if you are born again you are heavenly minded, just like all the hosts of heaven, who are also heavenly minded. [49] Just as you in the natural bear the image of Adam, now you also bear the supernatural image of My second Son, Jesus, the heavenly. Finally the pain in My heart is gone, and some of you have chosen to be what I created you to be, before My first son disobeyed and died!" 1 Corinthians 15:45-49 KJV


 Now do you understand why, "you must be born again, to see My kingdom! John 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment