Thursday, May 8, 2014

ATHEISM IS SHORT LIVED

ATHEISM IS SHORT LIVED

Did you know that you may argue and debate for years and never convince an atheist to believe in Me? Do you think that I am the threatened by this fact? I need to do nothing but sit here and wait for him to take his last gulp of air, and ten seconds after his last heartbeat, he is convinced! What kind of a fool would say there is no God! "Only the empty-headed fool says in his heart, There is no God..." Psalm 14:1 AMP

However there is another fool, that believes in Me, and will receive the same reward as the atheist. It's those that know I exist and choose to ignore Me!  When they knew Me, they did not glorify Me as God, but chose to ignore Me, neither were they thankful; but were vain in their imaginations, so their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and many became professors of evolution, in western universities" Romans 1:21-22 KJV

So I simply gave them up in the lusts of their own hearts to sexual impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves abandoning them to the degrading power of sin!" Romans 1:24 AMP And just like the atheist, I will sit here and wait for their last breath too. Deny Me or ignore Me, it's all the same when we meet!

Sin does such crazy things to humans; because of sin they suffer horrible atrocities and end up in a eternal burning hell! When I offer them, love, joy and peace, and an escape from it all, they choose to laugh at Me, mock Me, deny Me or ignore Me. But the greater tradegy is that many do not know of My offer of salvation, because those that do, are keeping silent. My church in the west chose to go inside buildings and hide the light of My truth from the world. Inviting people to come into buildings to meet Me will never win the world. 

The kingdom directive is to "Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that My house may be filled." Luke 14:23 KJV My house is not a building, even though buildings are needed and not a bad thing. My house is a kingdom banquet hall, where the marriage supper of the lamb will be held, where I am united with you My church bride! I am now breaking down the building walls, by calling you to move outside the buildings, and be My church in the streets and homes of the hurting. 

You are called to turn the places of business into healing centers and don't worry, as you "seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; all the business you need will be added unto you, by Me. [34] So stop thinking about tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. There is enough evil to defeat today to keep you busy." Matthew 6:33-34 


Bottom line: there are very few atheists, only people who have never really experienced My love and power. Today I am calling you to demonstrate My love and power, out where the sinners are, not hiding in buildings!

No comments:

Post a Comment