Monday, May 12, 2014

ROMANCE KEEPS A RELATIONSHIP ALIVE

ROMANCE KEEPS A RELATIONSHIP ALIVE

Many a once vibrant exciting marriage has grown stale for the lack of romance. The fresh expressions of love the way it was at first must be repeated on a regular basis, in order to keep the passion alive in the best of marriages. Routine will will cause the one time greatest romance, to slowly slip into boredom and die! Dates, flowers, walks on the beach, overnight alone, love notes, and cozy meetings, all keep the relationship alive and exciting. Song of Solomon all chapters

But what about our relationship, routine will also make that grow stale. How do you romance the king of kings and keep the passion alive? How do you keep the first experiences of first love, alive after years of doing the same thing over and over? Here is how to romance Me. Repeat the first love experiences we had in others. That's right! This is the act of love, that keeps our relationship fresh and vibrant. If you will share what you and I have in our relationship, you will experience your first love experience over and over as you watch others experience their first love for Me, through you! 

"As the Father loves Me, so I love you: You will continue in my love [10] by keeping My commandments, and you will abide in My love; even as I keep My Father's commandments, and abide in his love. If you go into all the world and share the good news of our love, our love will stay vibrant! [11] These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy and excitement might remain in you, and that the joy of love might be full and always burning hot for Me. [12] This is my commandment, That you love one another by sharing our love, the way I have loved you. [13] Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:9-13 KJV As each person comes to know Me for the first time, you will relive your first time experience all over again. It will last for days as you mentor them in their walk with Me. 


Our daily meetings together, will stay fresh and meaningful, as I reveal more and more of Myself to you. You will see My heart clearer and know My Father's love far deeper than you can imagine! Start sharing My love with others today and watch our relationship, burn hot once again!!! I love you more than you can imagine, love Me back by sharing our love experience with others, and trust Me ours will never grow boring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment