Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ARE YOU BOXING YOURSELF IN?

The box confession

   You have said many times,"don't put God in a box", but I say every hour every day to my children don't put yourself in a box. Every moment I hear confessions from the lips of My children that are never spoken in My kingdom.
   The language of impossibility is not understood here. I hear confessions of sickness that have not yet arrived, of marriages that will never change, of poverty, of doom and gloom, and especially of death. The way you talk is the way a box is formed.
   You say, "think outside the box", but I say all your thinking must be outside the box because kingdom people are never boxed in. "I can't afford" is never heard in My kingdom.
   If you don't have the finances for a project it is something I have not authored because I never originate something I do not pay for. If you are running short of needed supplies for everyday life then you are not seeking My kingdom first. The words "I can't", will close the lid on your box every time.
   Very few of my people in the western world are not in boxes because they have more faith in man's word than mine and a box has become a place of safety for them.
   How to build boxes has been taught  from childhood. You can't, you can't, you can't, builds strong boxes and must be reversed. The moment you enter My kingdom you will hear, "you can, you must, you will". Time is fast running out and you must do great exploits in the coming days and they are all outside the box. There is no excuse for failure of any kind when you take on the whole armor I have provided.
   All failure is due to disobedience somewhere and My Holy Spirit is faithful to show you where so you can stay outside all boxes.
Isaiah 30:20-26 (AMP)
And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher. [21] And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left. [22] Then you will defile your carved images overlaid with silver and your molten images plated with gold; you will cast them away as a filthy bloodstained cloth, and you will say to them, Be gone! [23] Then will He give you rain for the seed with which you sow the soil, and bread grain from the produce of the ground, and it will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pastures. [24] The oxen likewise and the young donkeys that till the ground will eat savory and salted fodder, which has been winnowed with shovel and with fork. [25] And upon every high mountain and upon every high hill there will be brooks and streams of water in the day of the great slaughter the day of the Lord, when the towers fall and all His enemies are destroyed. [26] Moreover, the light of the moon will be like the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, like the light of seven days concentrated in one, in the day that the Lord binds up the hurt of His people, and heals their wound inflicted by Him because of their sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment