Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SIUPERNATURAL SCHEDUALS

Supernatural schedules 
   I am the God that lives outside of time and space therefore they do not control me. The fact that I control them is of great advantage to those who want to live kingdom in the now. My kingdom is also out side time and space and when you ask for my kingdom to come you can begin to experience supernatural scheduling. 
   Do not confuse a natural schedule with mine. What I arrange for the kingdom person may be impossible to accomplish in 24 hours but being outside time and space I stretch and shrink time and space as needed in order for you to do all that I have ordered.   
   The feats of Samson were simple kingdom style living. The length of a day only 24 hours if I allow it to be. The sun will go down when I say, because it is subject to me. 
   Gravity and space do not effect my kingdom so to move at the speed light is even slow in my kingdom. I move at the speed of thought. When you think it you are there and can return as fast as you think to return. 
   Light years are seconds from the kingdom perspective so take off all the limits to what I tell you to fit in your day, week and month because My kingdom is coming and the things I have planned will only be accomplished with a supernatural schedule. 
   You must not fear simply obey without question and be amazed at my power as you enjoy kingdom scheduling.
Joshua 10:13 (KJV)
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
Psalm 147:4-5 (AMP)
He determines and counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names. [5] Great is our Lord and of great power; His understanding is inexhaustible and boundless.
Psalm 139:7-10 (AMP)
Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? [8] If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. [9] If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, [10] Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment