Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THE EFFORTLESS LIFE

An effortless life
I created a live for you that is fashioned after my lifestyle. All who are born of me can live as I do if they will become so intimate with me, that 24 hours is not enough time to satisfy their hunger level. Life is so effortless for me I look for darkness to dispel. I look for troubled seas to calm. I look for lack so I can multiply. When there is a mountain in my way I say, "move out of my way"' and it says, "how far lord". Looking for trouble is a recreation for me because I simply re create and trouble disappears. When you carry my presence into darkness, darkness is dispelled. But if you carry darkness you will simply disappear into it. Flowing is effortless and when you carry Me with no darkness of your own I will simply flow out of your belly and death will be replaced by My life. I search the whole earth looking for people who want to be with Me, not so the can get what they want but because I am the only thing they want. You absolutely must die in order to have this  24 hour craving for Me. A lust for anything else makes you a carrier of darkness and life will always be a struggle between faith and fact. The fact of darkness will overwhelm your faith and you will make excuse for the mountain not moving and the sickness remaining. I said,"nothing shall be impossible to you", but it is easier to make excuse that to die to self. You must leave the entertainment of the world and wait in My presence with no personal agenda in order for your own darkness to be dispelled. I am building an army of dead men that have a mind that will accept this life and a heart that will walk it out. You are now going to see My kingdom rise from obscurity and everyone will see my glory. Each of those I have called has the choice to remain in darkness or carry the light of my presence and effortlessly change the world around them.
Matthew 17:20 (AMP)
He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith that is, your lack of firmly relying trust. For truly I say to you, if you have faith that is living like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
John 7:38 (KJV)
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Matthew 6:23 (KJV)
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
John 1:4-5 (AMP)
In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. [5] And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it.
Matthew 13:31-32 (AMP)
Another story by way of comparison He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field. [32] Of all the seeds it is the smallest, but when it has grown it is the largest of the garden herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and find shelter in its branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment