Monday, January 24, 2011

CROSSING A DRY FLAT LAND

Word of the Lord to Jim Hammerle today

Crossing a dry flatland

A dry flat land is where everything is void of excitement and rejoicing is the furthest thing from your mind. When you find yourself in this place you must deliberately dig a well. This is not a place to let your mind wander because it will quickly head toward depression. You dig a well by forcing yourself to praise Me. Begin to speak the language of the Spirit immediately and within minutes My Spirit will take over and Wells of water will begin to refresh your soul with the joy that comes in the morning. Many try to cross the flat land by thinking good thoughts, which works until a negative bump is hit and the good thoughts do not have the power to overcome the shock. 
When you use the Kingdom principle of digging a well, I become a shock absorber for every bump in your day. The inner man does not feel the shock because I have the power to overcome all negative that comes your way. If your soul is drawing strength from your inner man then you will see good coming out of every negative. The praise coming from your lips will draw my manifest presence because I inhabit the praise of my people. If you have not been filled with my Spirit then you are at a disadvantage in the flatland. If you ask me to fill you with My Spirit I will gladly do it. If you do not want My infilling then you will have to depend on someone who has My Spirit to help you cross or just try to cross with you good thoughts and avoid the bumps. However, keep in mind as the night approaches the flatlands get longer. I have made a way through the desert.
1 Samuel 30:6 (KJV)
And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
John 7:38 (KJV)
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Acts 4:8 (AMP)
Then Peter, because he was filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit, said to them, Rulers of the people and members of the council (the Sanhedrin),
Acts 2:4 (KJV)
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Ephesians 3:16 (KJV)
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
1 Corinthians 14:18 (KJV)
I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

No comments:

Post a Comment