Saturday, January 15, 2011

ARE YOU MY BRIDE OR A PROSTITUTE

Are My bride or a prostitute
Do not be intimate with me in order to get something in return. Thousands of shepherds come to me to get messages but when they are not preaching they do not spend time with me. They reveal their heart by saying "I have this week off", which by interpretation is "I don't need to be intimate today or this week because I am not preaching".
   I said to Peter, "if you love Me feed my sheep", the food to give out came from the fact that he loved me, I did not say, "come love me and I will give you some food to pass out".
   If you spend less time with me when you are not preaching then your love is not real. If you spend less time with me in good times then your love is not genuine.
   Every wife feels cheated and cheapened if her husband only gives her attention when he wants sexual satisfaction.
Every husband feels cheated if his wife only makes love to get something in return.
   I know the heart of all men and I am not deceived, if you truly love me you just want to be with me and you will continually have a message from me out of that continual relationship. I gave command not to save yesterday's manna it will stink. Many messages do not change lives because they do not come from a daily intimate relationship with me but have been stored up so they can be preached again and again without a fresh daily love affair.
   I will say to many shepherds who have convinced people they really love me because they do many miracles,  "I was never intimate with you depart from me". I counsel you to love me with your whole heart, mind, soul and body. Feed my sheep without straining to come up with something to wow the people.
   If you listen to other preachers and teachers to get messages you do not know me. You are gleaning from the result of their intimacy to avoid your own, you don't really love me.
    If you know me, you are the message. Return to your first love while there is still time, fall in love with Me now or the door may be shut when you return from your trip looking for oil.

Mark 7:6-7 (KJV)
He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. [7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment