Saturday, January 8, 2011

A BROKEN TOOTH

The broken tooth
   I am a faithful God and my creation is set in order on the basis of faithfulness. The sun rises and sets faithfully to the second from the time I placed it there.  Morning after morning you can be sure the sun will rise and water will continue to flow down hill.
   These simple facts are examples of faithfulness built out of my character and into my creation. Birds migrate, leaves fall, flowers bloom, seeds bring forth faithfully season after season.
   All my creation testifies of my faithfulness with the exception of fallen man. As part of the fallen nature man took on the nature of the enemy, unfaithfulness.
   When man becomes born again it does not mean that faithfulness returns. My faithful nature must be imparted and become a character trait as a result of spending time in  My presence.
   Never seek to be anything in My kingdom without this trait of mine. All of nature will testify against you. This is why I say, "lay hands on no man suddenly." Faithfulness is confirmed only over time.
   When looking for friends look among the faithful. When searching for workers only faithful need apply. When considering a spouse above all else consider the faithful.
   No matter how talented, how beautiful, how strong, how smart, never consider the unfaithful, because I don't and my kingdom doesn't.
Proverbs 25:19 (KJV)
Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.
2 Timothy 2:2 (KJV)
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

No comments:

Post a Comment