Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE SEEKER FRIENDLY CHURCH WILL SOON EMPTY OUT!

The seeker friendly church will soon empty out!

The seeker friendly church has a form of godliness but quenches My power. It offers a salvation without the supernatural. It reveals my cross, but not your cross.
The time has come for My kingdom to come with demonstration and desperate people will now run from seeker friendly to demonstration. I am now pouring out My Spirit on all flesh and signs and wonders will follow. Do not quench or grieve my spirit. If you quench My flow to My people, I will cause them to go where I am able to show them demonstrations of my power. Their hunger for Me will not be quenched. I cannot show myself strong as healer, baptizer and deliverer where I am being quenched. If you host my presence I will demonstrate My power in a way that will draw multitudes. Obey my commands, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the prisoner, and the sick and leave the demonstrating up to Me. The widows and orphans are to be your major concern because they are first on my list to receive my love. I am now in the middle of the highway and the byway compelling the lost and as I send them to you, you must not quench Me, but work with Me and let Me demonstrate my power to them. Let Me baptize them in my Spirit, let Me heal them inside and out. They are my very own sheep. I gave my life for them that they might live. Now I have called to them and they have heard my voice and responded. If you stumble any of them by quenching Me there will be no place for you to hide.  If you work with me to nurture them to maturity great will be your reward. My house will be full with or without you, the choice is yours beloved.
Matthew 12:20-21 (AMP)
A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench, till He brings justice and a just cause to victory. [21] And in and on His name will the Gentiles (the peoples outside of Israel) set their hopes.
1 Thessalonians 5:19-20 (AMP)
Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the Holy Spirit; [20] Do not spurn the gifts and utterances of the prophets do not depreciate prophetic revelations nor despise inspired instruction or exhortation or warning.
2 Timothy 3:5 (KJV)
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Luke 14:12-14 (AMP)
Jesus also said to the man who had invited Him, When you give a dinner or a supper, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or your wealthy neighbors, lest perhaps they also invite you in return, and so you are paid back. [13] But when you give a banquet or a reception, invite the poor, the disabled, the lame, and the blind. [14] Then you will be blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied), because they have no way of repaying you, and you will be recompensed at the resurrection of the just (upright).
James 1:27 (AMP)
External religious worship religion as it is expressed in outward acts that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.
Luke 7:22-23 (AMP)
So He replied to them, Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the good news (the Gospel) preached to them. [23] And blessed (happy--with life-joy and satisfaction in God''s favor and salvation, apart from outward conditions--and to be envied) is he who takes no offense in Me and who is not hurt or resentful or annoyed or repelled or made to stumble whatever may occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment