Saturday, January 29, 2011

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK

Don't be afraid of the dark

There are two types of darkness. There is evil darkness that covers the earth and is ruled by the prince of darkness. There is also a holy darkness, where I dwell and hide Myself from you and the inhabitants of the earth.

When you fully understand how I work with darkness, you will learn to embrace it and only then will you begin to truly walk in the light as I am in the light.

In the evil kingdom the darkness is the absence of My light. Those who have chosen live in sin enjoy that darkness because of their evil deeds.

I am light and in Me there is no darkness at all. However I make My home in darkness and only those willing to search in the darkness will ever find me. Darkness is a place of no answers, only the big question, "WHERE ARE YOU".

This darkness is a place only the desperate enter. This is a place where those starving for real love will feel there way along, as a blind man with no cane. This darkness is known to the thirsty, who are willing to crawl for miles for a drop of righteousness. They all passionately search for the light that will light the world, covered in the other darkness.

 I hide Myself  and will only allow the true worshipers to find Me. Only the bride of My Son will ever find me. The ones that sold everything and bought the field, the ones who tear the house apart to find a lost coin. The ones that cry, "give me children or I die". Those that say, "for me to live is Christ and to die is gain".  These are they, that I will allow to find Me.

 Many fear this blackness because they do not know ways.
I hide in the center of the blackest black. I am at the core of your darkest midnight.

If you have not suffered rejection, you will not enter My darkness. If you do not know betrayal, you will refuse My darkness. All those who are groping after Me, in the holy darkness, walk with a limp.

If you are not willing to, let the dead bury the dead, refuse to serve mammon, or withstand the temptation to look back, your hunger level will never drive you to enter the darkness in search for me.

The darkness purges all the leaven from your soul. With every cry of WHERE ARE YOU FATHER? More leaven is purged and you are one step closer to the light. When your season of leaven is purged, suddenly, I  will break forth as the noon day sun. You will then rejoice and thank me for My darkness.

As you bask in My glory you will wonder why you were so afraid of the darkness. When you understand, it's where I dwell you will start to count it all joy, when  I hide Myself again and again. If you are willing to suffer with Me, I will let you reign with me.

Each glory level has it's own darkness and requires more leaven to be purged. I find a new hiding place at each glory level and long for you to continue your search once again, for I desire you to reach my highest level for you. I have a supper being prepared for you, if will not quit.

Are you starting to understand My ways. My darknesses are stepping stones to new glories. My darkness purges the leaven from your soul, so you can enter a new glory. I hide so that only those who are desperately in love will search until they find Me.  The purging process may take a thousand midnights, but you will be without spot or wrinkle when you enter the banquet hall to be forever united with My Son. The final glory is called the marriage supper of the Lamb.

If you ever want to be at the supper, do not be afraid of the dark.

Exodus 20:21 (KJV)
And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was .

2 Samuel 22:12 (KJV)
And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

1 Kings 8:12 (KJV)
Then spake Solomon, The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

Isaiah 45:3 (KJV)
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Acts 17:27 (KJV)
That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Job 23:8-10 (KJV)
Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: [9] On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : [10] But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalm 119:2 (AMP)
Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are they who keep His testimonies, and who seek, inquire for and of Him and crave Him with the whole heart.

Proverbs 8:17 (AMP)
I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me.

Psalm 88:9-18 (KJV)
Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: Lord , I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee. [10] Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah. [11] Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction? [12] Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? [13] But unto thee have I cried, O Lord ; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee. [14] Lord , why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me? [15] I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted. [16] Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; thy terrors have cut me off. [17] They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together. [18] Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.

Ephesians 5:27 (KJV)
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

1 Peter 1:6-7 (KJV)
Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: [7] That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Proverbs 8:33-35 (KJV)
Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. [34] Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. [35] For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord .

No comments:

Post a Comment