Monday, January 10, 2011

I NEED UNWILLING SERVANTS TOO!!

The unwilling servant
A servant is one that has been bought with a price. My servants are love slaves and have been purchased because I love them in spite of  themselves.
   Before I make a purchase I examine each heart and consider it's ability to be molded into a kingdom heart. I view each person seeing the end from the beginning. All who have been purchased will eventually be transformed  into the image of my son.  I do not make mistakes or bad purchases because the price was too high.
   Every purchase is a good one because of my foreknowledge. This is the advantage of being an all knowing God who even has the hairs on your head numbered. Do you think it is possible for me to loose something or someone? How can I loose anything when I have all knowledge? How foolish to think someone can steal from me when I am omnipresent.
   I sit in the heavens and laugh at the teachings of the worldly wise. I own it all and every inhabitant in mine. My eternal plan includes even the unwilling persons who reject my love. All mankind is mortal and mortal must serve immortal. You've got to serve somebody. I choose unwilling servants to show forth my glory sometimes even greater than my blood bought servants.
   Pharaoh was my unwilling servant and Moses was my willing servant. Moses was purchased Pharaoh was not, but they both carry the label servant.
   Take joy and comfort in the fact that I make even your enemies your footstool. My thoughts toward you are always good and never to harm. The more willing you become the more unwilling servants I have in line to serve you, that you might reach the place I have prepared for you from the beginning.
   Never fear even in the valley of the shadow of death, it's only a shadow. Love your enemies they are there to serve you by my design. They are my unwilling servants.

Genesis 41:41-43 (KJV)
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. [42] And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; [43] And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment