Friday, January 7, 2011

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

How do you do that?

   My kingdom will come but not in word only but in demonstration. If you cannot produce what you say then you are as sounding brass with no ability to change society. The counterfeit kingdom has caused many to pull back from the thought of supernatural living while on earth. People are drawn to demonstration and turned off by words alone.
    A kingdom business is not in business to make money but give it away. A kingdom schedule gives power to be a super multitask person. The kingdom health plan is free from sickness and disease. The financial plan is, "don't save money on earth, but store it up here in my vaults, not those on earth.
  The kingdom travel plan is totally of My choosing. The when, where and how is all taken care of by me. When you live kingdom now in demonstration and power and love, people will will ask, how do you do it? Then your words will have power.
   Kingdom living takes great faith which comes by total abandonment to me and my word,
1 Corinthians 2:4-5 (KJV)
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: [5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: [20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: [21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Exodus 15:26 (KJV)
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Matthew 15:31 (KJV)
Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment