Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I NEED A FEW MORE GENERALS IN THE WEST

Word of the Lord to Jim Hammerle

I need a few more generals in the west!

I have many foot soldiers and privates, large numbers of 
majors, and lieutenants but few generals. The training of My kingdom generals is rigorous and may seem harsh and even brutal at times. A kingdom general will be exposed to great glory, such as the glory that lucifer found irresistible. A general must be so convinced of who I am, that he is never even tempted to touch My glory. He must be a spitting image of My Son. A general must reach his or her full stature of Christ in all areas. They must graduate from many schools before reaching the rank of general. In order to graduate each school, they must maintain my joy and my peace all during the semester and  their final exam. 
They must graduate:
The school of sorrows. Because I was a man of sorrows. This prepares him to weep with those that weep and understand the night seasons of those under his authority.
The school of poverty, so he can understand my sustaining power without material goods. In this school, I bless those who are around him so he can genuinely rejoice with them that rejoice and have no jealousy or murmuring because of his lack. 
The death school, where he will go through the valley of the shadow of death many times in order to loose all fear of death. This school settles in his heart, that I have conquered death once and for all. He discovers that death is defeated and only the shadow of death remains. 
The school of mammon, where he learns to break free of the hold of material goods. In this class he will need to give away everything  that is valuable to him. This is where He understands My jealousy. Great prosperity, power and position will be offered to him to distract him and he must turn it down in order to pass.
The school of loneliness and rejection is so important because there will be times all his friends will disagree with the way I have ordered him to go. He must never be deterred by the rejection that leads to loneliness. In this school all his relationships move to the back and I take their place. This is very painful especially when it comes to spouse and children. Many fail here.
My hardest school, where the most drop out is the school of silence. The would be generals faith is pushed to the limits in this school. I search for cracks in his foundation of faith. This is when the pressure is greatest and the silence is deafening. I give a command and a promise and then I am silent to test his faithfulness in battle. During this test it will appear that I have gone back on my word and abandon him. To pass the final exam, I listen for him to utter the words, "though God slay me yet will I trust Him". 
When I hear those beautiful words, My heart leaps for joy and I promote him to general. This is the point where he moves from a 60 fold to a 100 fold person. Every person that joins my army has the potential, by My Spirit, to be a general, but only a few are willing to pay the price. I have many generals in the east, but the west is in desperate need of generals as my kingdom comes on the earth. If  more are not willing to pay the price I will bring them from the east and great will be their reward. 
Look at some of my first generals and go for the promotion, I tell you the truth, you will not be sorry.
Daniel 3:16-18 (KJV)
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. [17] If it be so , our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. [18] But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
2 Samuel 23:9-17 (KJV)
And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away: [10] He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the Lord wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil. [11] And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines. [12] But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the Lord wrought a great victory. [13] And three of the thirty chief went down, and came to David in the harvest time unto the cave of Adullam: and the troop of the Philistines pitched in the valley of Rephaim. [14] And David was then in an hold, and the garrison of the Philistines was then in Beth-lehem. [15] And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Beth-lehem, which is by the gate! [16] And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Beth-lehem, that was by the gate, and took it , and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the Lord . [17] And he said, Be it far from me, O Lord , that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men.
Genesis 39:2-4 (AMP)
But the Lord was with Joseph, and he though a slave was a successful and prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. [3] And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all that he did to flourish and succeed in his hand. [4] So Joseph pleased Potiphar and found favor in his sight, and he served him. And his master made him supervisor over his house and he put all that he had in his charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment