Friday, January 14, 2011

DO YOU WHO I REALLY AM?

Understand who I am before it's too late!
   I am the creator God and I am above all things, with out me nothing exists. From what you cannot see to what you cannot see, I created it. I created things so small that your most powerful microscopes will never detect them and things so many light years away that your most powerful telescopes in space will never see them.
   Understand also these facts, man creates nothing, he only manipulates items I have already created and he must work within the laws I have set in place. Man discovers nothing, but he sees only what I have revealed.
   Yet foolish men continually claim to have discovered and created and have stolen the glory that belongs to me. They deny my existence, my power, and my work in creation. They even claim to have discovered how things  came into existence without Me. Their pride stinks to the highest heaven.
Even those who claim to be my children present themselves before me, offering me deals before they will consider my offer. They offer me some of their spare time and say I should be pleased, they prophesy  comfortable things to themselves and say "the lord would say unto thee", when I have not said these things. They consider fitting me in their schedules after sporting events and events of entertainment. I see no first fruits coming up before my throne. They alter my word to fit their lifestyle as if they are the creator. They openly sin and say I understand. They teach that by using my word in a certain fashion they can obligate Me. Know this, I am never obligated to sinful flesh.
   They do not see themselves hurling at high speed to a burning hell and Me being their only hope of escape. I am not to be mocked. I made it very clear that all people great and small will stand before Me to be judged, and I will reject all the proud and give grace to all the humble.
   If you are truly mine, you claim no rights, only privileges. You realize you are no longer your own, but you have been purchased. Your time, your money, and your body are all mine. Your will desire to be in my presence all the time with no desire to manipulate me, but only to do My will.
   As you remain in me, I will gradually mould you into my image of love and mercy that you may bring glory to me on the earth. The new heart I place within you desires only to do My will and all my desires become your desires. As I promised I will give you the desires of your heart and that will be to please me.
   For your sake and those you love crucify any and all pride and constantly communicate with me and I will show you my ways that you may walk in them.

Proverbs 16:5 (AMP)
Everyone proud and arrogant in heart is disgusting, hateful, and exceedingly offensive to the Lord; be assured I pledge it they will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 6:16-17 (KJV)
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood.
Romans 1:21-28 (KJV)
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. [24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

No comments:

Post a Comment