Sunday, January 9, 2011

THAT FOOLISH CARNAL MIND

That foolish carnal mind
   I tell you that my thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways, so why don't you ask, seek and knock night and day to find them. The foolish carnal mind will keep people going in circles until they die in the wilderness.
   My ways are not past finding out for those who walk in the My Spirit. In America the carnal mind flourishes because it has so much to feed on. Without desperation you cannot break out of the carnal mindset. To break from the carnal mindset you must loose the fear of rejection and spend time lost in My presence which the carnal minded person cannot understand .
  You will seem to walk alone but there are thousands doing it and multitudes more are desireing it. I have prepared a people and put the desire in their heart to find a city who's builder and maker is Me, where I am the doctor, the banker, the time keeper, the party planner, and the problem solver.  
   You can live in this city now and in the world to come but you  must sell out, not 10% or 99%, you must commit to joining the heavenly foolish, what the world calls LaLa Land, where people believe everything I say and obey all of my commands, and by nature learn to live impossible lives.  
   It's yours for the asking, seeking and knocking with your whole heart.
 Romans 8:7 (AMP)
That is because the mind of the flesh with its carnal thoughts and purposes is hostile to God, for it does not submit itself to God''s Law; indeed it cannot.
Luke 1:37 (AMP)
My word to you is that nothing is impossible to you.
For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment