Thursday, January 13, 2011

YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ME!

You have not chosen me

  So many do not know my ways because they only want their way. If you know my ways you will be able to stay up with what I am doing and always be in the center of my rest. I slept in the stormy sea because I said, "let's go to the other side". It was impossible to sink because it was My Fathers will to reach the other side.
  When you know my ways you can recognize the enemies ways instantly, you will not be shaken by the wind or waves and you can sleep when others panic. Many do not realize that they must come to me to be chosen of me. I will not cast anyone out that comes to me. I did not cast the rich young ruler out. He ruled himself out because I would not change kingdom ways to accommodate his lifestyle.
   Now learn the beginning of my ways, first I draw you to me by my Spirit, which is a great privilege.
   Second I offer you eternal life, but Only after I carefully detail the cost, if you should choose eternal life. Remember My blood is the only thing that makes it possible for you to be able to choose eternal life. If it were not for my sacrifice the opportunity would never be available to any human.  
   Third when and only when the opportunity is presented, you must reject or accept the offer. If anyone makes an offer, that guarantees eternal life in a manner that does not include bearing a cross and leaving all, they are at best ignorant or  even a false prophet. They are for sure preaching another gospel.
   Never tell anyone it is easy to follow me, to die is not easy. I have called all men everywhere to repent knowing that only a few will choose death. I choose only those that have repented.They truly have changed their mind and said, "not my will but yours Lord". These are the ones I show my ways too, because I have chosen them and can trust them because they are dead to self.
John 15:16 (KJV)
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Matthew 16:24 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also.
 Hebrews 3:10-11 (KJV)
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. [11] So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment