Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHANGING KINGDOMS

Moving deeper into God

   Leaving the natural kingdom to enter the supernatural one while still on this earth is difficult in the western culture, because the supernatural is regarded as the realm of fools. People talk of miracles but only in connection with the unexplained, not in connection with a supernatural God interacting with His creation.
   You must harbor many things in your spirit and reveal them to very few in order to build enough truth and faith to make the move. If you look at all the unbelievers with compassion and seek to lead them out you will cross over. However if you develop an "I'll show you", mindset you will die in the wilderness.
   It is absolutely possible to live a supernatural lifestyle while still in the natural body but you cannot use the natural mind. You must exchange your mind with mine, one which understands no limits and operates outside time and space.  
   To make this exchange all your time must be spent pondering the impossible being possible, while at the same time always focusing on the cross. The cross will keep you anchored in my love so you do not loose perspective during the journey.
   I cannot return until a quantity of believers have reached this kingdom mentality and lifestyle. This is my bride and she must be living kingdom in order for me to take her into a totally supernatural kingdom. I am waiting patiently for this generation to arise.
Numbers 13:30-31 (KJV)
And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. [31] But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
Philippians 4:13 (AMP)
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ''s sufficiency.
1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment