Thursday, March 24, 2011

 BLAMING ME IS GROSS INSANITY !!!!!

 BLAMING ME IS GROSS INSANITY !!!!!

I am love and I am holy, I am eternal and I am infallible, I am the creator and the source of all live. I hold your life in My hands. When I created you, I planned only good and pleasant things for you. I created you to live forever and gave you power over the whole earth and all it's inhabitants. 

I gave you free will, the freedom to choose and create what ever you desired. I gave you intelligence and the ability to learn and communicate with Me. The sun, the moon and stars were created for you. I gave you everything. 

Because I gave you free will, I had to establish one negative or your will would never be free. If all that existed was only light then you would have but one choice, light. You must have something to choose between or there is no such thing as free will.

I made the choice simple, do not touch one tree, that's all just one tree. In all of earth, just refuse to eat of only a single tree. I gave very strict, detailed warning of the consequences of eating from that tree. I warned of the death that would enter the world and pass to all descendants. Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent, now their offspring are blaming Me. Is it difficult for you to see anything wrong with this picture. Responsibility always lays at the foot of choice.

Your father Adam, chose to ignore My warnings and chose to ignore the light and chose the only dark thing in all the world. From that very moment death passed to all mankind. The whole world suffered death pangs, animals devoured and were devoured, plants, fish and foul were all issued death warrants. 

Hate and greed, entered the world, bringing with them wars, murder, and horrible crimes of every sort. The elements joined the death march with hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, tornados and tsunamis destined to destroy mankind. Sickness and disease, attacked young and old with no mercy.

This was not My plan, but the result of mans choice. In spite of man's rebellion and disobedience My love did not change for mankind. I made away for you to reverse your father's wrong choice. I gave My only Son to die, that life might be restored to you and your descendants. I constantly call you to come to Me and receive My forgiveness, in order that you might escape death and be restored to Me.

I patiently put up with people mocking Me and My son, while making jokes about My word. My word, that I esteem even above My name. They curse Me night and day, knowing I hold their very breath in My hand. Others deny My existence and do not want My name even spoken in their presence. 

Then the final straw, they have the audacity to blame Me for the result of their disobedience. They have the nerve to say, if I am a God of love why would I do all these bad things to people? Blaming Me is INSANITY, but here is the saddest part of all, they teach this to their children, and that will bring My wrath. 

Tell them to stop blaming Me, tell them to come to Me, tell them, I am not mad at them. Let them know, I still love them and will forgive them and turn their sorrow into joy. Explain to them, I will never usurp their will, they still have the power of free choice as Adam did, and all they need to do is choose My way of escape and I await them with open arms. 

Broadcast everywhere that, I am their loving creator and will give them power over their enemy, and that I long to restore our fellowship. Tell them, I have done all that needs to be done, I have finished the work for all things to be restored.

Tell them how insane it is to blame Me, when I am doing everything to stop them from plunging into a devils hell, because their father chose death over life.

Genesis 2:16-17 (AMP)
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; [17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and blessing and calamity you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

Genesis 3:4-11 (AMP)
But the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die, [5] For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing the difference between good and evil and blessing and calamity. [6] And when the woman saw that the tree was good (suitable, pleasant) for food and that it was delightful to look at, and a tree to be desired in order to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she gave some also to her husband, and he ate. [7] Then the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves apronlike girdles. [8] And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. [9] But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you? [10] He said, I heard the sound of You walking in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself. [11] And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

Romans 5:12-19 (AMP)
Therefore, as sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, so death spread to all men, no one being able to stop it or to escape its power because all men sinned. [13] To be sure sin was in the world before ever the Law was given, but sin is not charged to men''s account where there is no law to transgress. [14] Yet death held sway from Adam to Moses the Lawgiver, even over those who did not themselves transgress a positive command as Adam did. Adam was a type (prefigure) of the One Who was to come in reverse, the former destructive, the Latter saving. [15] But God''s free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man. For if many died through one man''s falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God''s grace and the free gift that comes through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for the benefit of many. [16] Nor is the free gift at all to be compared to the effect of that one man''s sin. For the sentence following the trespass of one man brought condemnation, whereas the free gift following many transgressions brings justification (an act of righteousness). [17] For if because of one man''s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive God''s overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness putting them into right standing with Himself reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). [18] Well then, as one man''s trespass one man''s false step and falling away led to condemnation for all men, so one Man''s act of righteousness leads to acquittal and right standing with God and life for all men. [19] For just as by one man''s disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man''s obedience the many will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him).

John 3:16-18 (AMP)
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. [17] For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. [18] He who believes in Him who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him is not judged he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ''s name.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (AMP)
For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), no matter how it comes or where it leads has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear. But God is faithful to His Word and to His compassionate nature, and He can be trusted not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will always also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

Mark 16:15-16 (AMP)
And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature of the whole human race. [16] He who believes who adheres to and trusts in and relies on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth and is baptized will be saved from the penalty of eternal death; but he who does not believe who does not adhere to and trust in and rely on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth will be condemned.

No comments:

Post a Comment