Monday, March 7, 2011

MY END TIME AND ALL TIME SURVIVAL PLAN

MY END TIME AND ALL TIME SURVIVAL PLAN

I have made plain the way to be sustained during troubled times. This is a place where the spiritual and the natural come together and melt into one. Your sure place of covering is in My manifest presence. Your sure place of supply is in My manifest presence. It is so clear in My word that most of you read past it, looking for something hidden. 

As long as Adam was in My presence it was a paradise. When he had to leave My presence trouble and death plagued him all of his days. As long as Israel had the fire and the cloud, they had My presence, therefore My supply and protection. Joseph was in My presence I  gave him the interpretation to pharaohs dream, that saved the whole nation of Israel. Mordecai was in My presence when he gave instruction to Esther, again saving a nation. The three Hebrew children were in My presence, the fire did not touch them and the whole world was made to recognize My power. 

If you want to survive the end time trouble such as the world has never seen, learn to host My presence. Learn My ways, what I like and what I dislike, what I love and what I hate, then imitate it. How bad do you want to live? You cannot comprehend what is about to happen to your world, yet many are doing business as usual. Eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage like everything is fine. 

Some have resigned themselves to a helpless attitude, which is a slothful attitude that I despise. Turn from your wicked ways, your wicked tv screens, and the pollution's of the world, and pay attention to what I love and desire. This is the only way you will host My presence. If you will not learn how abide in My presence 24/7 your are in serious trouble. 

My words are life to those who have ears. But whoa to those that stop them up. What is coming on the earth is not My judgment, but My word being fulfilled. My love and foreknowledge is striving to protect you from the consequences of millenniums sin in the earth. I have a safe haven for all My children, who will avail themselves of My presence. 

It is in My presence that you will hear My specific directions on exactly what steps to take to preserve one another.  I will give wisdom and ideas in My presence. In My presence I call in men and women with expertise in every area necessary to sustain life. Anything you attempt on your own will end in disaster. The times of assumption and guessing are past. 

Do not guess you hear My voice, but know My voice, your very life will depend on it. When I say, gather, then gather, when I say till, then till, If I say, sell, sell. When I say buy, you buy. I will tell you what to build, where to build, when to build and how to build. I will supply what you need to build, all in My presence. As I watched over My children for 40 years in the wilderness, I can better watch over you because I abide in you, but you must abide in My presence and love what I love and hate what I hate.

All recreation must now be in My presence, I will no longer take a  back seat to your entertainment. When I become your entertainment you will be able to host My presence 24/7 and you will survive.

Genesis 3:8-10 (KJV)
And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. [9] And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? [10] And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Exodus 13:21-22 (AMP)
The Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. [22] The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people.

Genesis 24:40 (AMP)
And he said to me, The Lord, in Whose presence I walk habitually, will send His Angel with you and prosper your way, and you will take a wife for my son from my kindred and from my father''s house.

1 Kings 17:14 (KJV)
For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.

Exodus 24:9-11 (AMP)
Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel went up the mountainside. [10] And they saw the God of Israel that is, a convincing manifestation of His presence, and under His feet it was like pavement of bright sapphire stone, like the very heavens in clearness. [11] And upon the nobles of the Israelites He laid not His hand to conceal Himself from them, to rebuke their daring, or to harm them; but they saw the manifestation of the presence of God, and ate and drank.

Exodus 33:12-17 (AMP)
Moses said to the Lord, See, You say to me, Bring up this people, but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You said, I know you by name and you have also found favor in My sight. [13] Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly and that I may find favor in Your sight. And Lord, do consider that this nation is Your people. [14] And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. [15] And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here! [16] For by what shall it be known that I and Your people have found favor in Your sight? Is it not in Your going with us so that we are distinguished, I and Your people, from all the other people upon the face of the earth? [17] And the Lord said to Moses, I will do this thing also that you have asked, for you have found favor, loving-kindness, and mercy in My sight and I know you personally and by name.

Psalm 23:6 (AMP)
Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord and His presence shall be my dwelling place.

Psalm 101:7 (AMP)
He who works deceit shall not dwell in my house; he who tells lies shall not continue in my presence.

1 Corinthians 10:1-13 (AMP)
FOR I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, that our forefathers were all under and protected by the cloud in which God''s Presence went before them, and every one of them passed safely through the Red Sea, [2] And each one of them allowed himself also to be baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea they were thus brought under obligation to the Law, to Moses, and to the covenant, consecrated and set apart to the service of God; [3] And all of them ate the same spiritual (supernaturally given) food, [4] And they all drank the same spiritual (supernaturally given) drink. For they drank from a spiritual Rock which followed them produced by the sole power of God Himself without natural instrumentality, and the Rock was Christ. [5] Nevertheless, God was not pleased with the great majority of them, for they were overthrown and strewn down along the ground in the wilderness. [6] Now these things are examples (warnings and admonitions) for us not to desire or crave or covet or lust after evil and carnal things as they did. [7] Do not be worshipers of false gods as some of them were, as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink the sacrifices offered to the golden calf at Horeb and rose to sport (to dance and give way to jesting and hilarity). [8] We must not gratify evil desire and indulge in immorality as some of them did--and twenty-three thousand suddenly fell dead in a single day! [9] We should not tempt the Lord try His patience, become a trial to Him, critically appraise Him, and exploit His goodness as some of them did--and were killed by poisonous serpents; [10] Nor discontentedly complain as some of them did--and were put out of the way entirely by the destroyer (death). [11] Now these things befell them by way of a figure as an example and warning to us; they were written to admonish and fit us for right action by good instruction, we in whose days the ages have reached their climax (their consummation and concluding period). [12] Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm, take heed lest he fall into sin. [13] For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), no matter how it comes or where it leads has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear. But God is faithful to His Word and to His compassionate nature, and He can be trusted not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will always also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

Psalm 91:1-16 (AMP)
HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. [2] I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! [3] For then He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [4] Then He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. [5] You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, [6] Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. [7] A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. [8] Only a spectator shall you be yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High as you witness the reward of the wicked. [9] Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [10] There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. [11] For He will give His angels especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service. [12] They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [13] You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [14] Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never. [15] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. [16] With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Matthew 23:37 (KJV)
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Psalm 16:11 (KJV)
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment