Monday, March 21, 2011

INSURANCE OR ASSURANCE, WHEREIN DOES YOUR FAITH LAY?

INSURANCE OR ASSURANCE, WHEREIN DOES YOUR FAITH LAY?

Anything you can accomplish in the natural does not involve the faith that I speak of. There is almost no faith exercised in the western culture. Everything is preplanned, and backed up with a full supply to get from point A to point B. Safety, comfort and enjoyment are priority. Insurance, 401K, and retirement plans are a vital part of the average portfolio. 

If faith is mentioned it is considered the talk of an irresponsible  fool. Everything is covered with several fail safe back up plans. Man made faith, which I call assumption, has been placed in these plans and My plan and faith has been abolished, relegated to believers in third world countries. The Babylonian mindset has destroyed even the understanding of faith. To the most religious, the faith spoken of in My word, is no more than a ferry tales, for orators to thrill their listeners with. 

Every hour that passes, I hear My children tearfully and fearfully ask the question, "how are we gonna live". This is the end result of the Babylonian lifestyle and education system. In order that he could learn the walk of faith and experience fellowship with Me, Moses had to make the difficult choice between the faithless luxurious lifestyle of Egypt and suffering with My people.

All believers are being forced to make this same choice as I  dissolve all of Babylon's backup plans. The high places will be made low and true faith and simple obedience will be required at every turn. Making a trip with no script or purse will be a necessity of life, but will there be sufficient faith to make the journey? 

There is still time to repent and run to the secret place and learn of Me. Learn the sound of My voice, study My ways, and practice obedience. Refuse to trust the voice of the media, tear down the idols of Babylon and seek My face, morning, noon and night. Find the secret place with Me and you will find refuge in the day of trouble.

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:6 (AMP)
But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must necessarily believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him out.

James 2:15-20 (AMP)
If a brother or sister is poorly clad and lacks food for each day, [16] And one of you says to him, Good-bye! Keep yourself warm and well fed, without giving him the necessities for the body, what good does that do? [17] So also faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead). [18] But someone will say to you then, You say you have faith, and I have good works. Now you show me your alleged faith apart from any good works if you can, and I by good works of obedience will show you my faith. [19] You believe that God is one; you do well. So do the demons believe and shudder in terror and horror such as make a man''s hair stand on end and contract the surface of his skin! [20] Are you willing to be shown proof, you foolish (unproductive, spiritually deficient) fellow, that faith apart from good works is inactive and ineffective and worthless?

Luke 18:7-8 (AMP)
And will not our just God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones), who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf? [8] I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find persistence in faith on the earth?


Revelation 3:17-22 (AMP)
For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. [18] Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be truly wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see. [19] Those whom I dearly and tenderly love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten I discipline and instruct them. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent changing your mind and attitude. [20] Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me. [21] He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne. [22] He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Holy Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

Psalm 20:7 (KJV)
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment