Friday, March 25, 2011

MIRACLES ARE NOT ENOUGH

MIRACLES ARE NOT ENOUGH

Don't get addicted to miracles, they too will become boring. There is a place inside you that is My dwelling place. Every human being is born with a capacity for My presence. In is in the very nature of the human soul to seek a higher power to fill this void.

Adam was My personal hand made creation and when I breathed into his nostrils, My breath made him a living soul. It was not oxygen because I do not breath oxygen. The Spirit of Life, the breath of God entered the core of My dust formation. From dust to clay to warm flesh with one breath, that's how I did it. His life did not depend on breathing, it depended on My life inside him. 

If Adam's air were cut off, he would not have died, because there was no death. However when he sinned I had no choice but to withdraw from him and oxygen was all that kept him walking around, but he was a dead man walking.
The spirit died when I withdrew, Leaving an empty place in the center core of Adam and his descendants. 

Through the ages man has made every attempt possible to fill the space I created for Me. It will never happen, not in a million years. All other relationships will fall short of satisfaction, sexual encounters, empire building, accumulation of great wealth, shopping until you drop, drugs, alcohol, travel, exploration, winning trophies, and living in the spotlight, with the applause of the whole world, will all fall far short of ending the filling the emptiness.

This is why repetition of the most fulfilling activities, become boring in days or weeks. Busyness is the worst addiction of all, because it is never seen as an addiction. It keeps more well meaning people away from Me, than any other thing. Even the most spiritual people, claiming to be busy for Me become addicted to busyness. Fatigue eventually brings a sense of failure because the void is still not filled. 

Man is driven to a need of more and more of the same, until the thing that started to satisfy, falls short again and again. Maybe a little more, is the opening phrase, to all addictions. All addictions stem from a lack of peace and contentment. "If I only had", are the words of dis-satisfaction heard millions of times a day.

Lack of peace, stems from the absence of My presence in the human temple. Even the most religious persons who walk in miracles, will not find peace if all they know is My acts, and do not know Me. Do not be decieved, I am not My miracles, I am the creator of miracles, the same as I am the creator of trees, rocks, and the planets. Many dedicated followers are going astray, following My miracle acts instead of My ways. 

Do not fall in love with miracles, fall in love with My presence, follow it, maintain it, nurture it, and carry it everywhere you go and you will always have My peace. The peace the passes all understanding. The peace that does not depend on a home, a car, or money in the bank. The peace that carries you when you don't have a place to lay your head or know where your next meal is coming from. Peace that takes you through the fire with out being burned. Peace the shuts the mouths of lions. 

My presence is My peace, when you fall in love with Me, your void will finally be filled and I can once again find a home in the center of My hand made creation. The place I created in the beginning, suited only for My habitation.

Genesis 2:7 (AMP)
Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.

Genesis 3:8-11 (AMP)
And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. [9] But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you? [10] He said, I heard the sound of You walking in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself. [11] And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

Exodus 20:3 (AMP)
You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

Exodus 34:14 (AMP)
For you shall worship no other god; for the Lord, Whose name is Jealous, is a jealous (impassioned) God,

Isaiah 55:2 (AMP)
Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your earnings for what does not satisfy? Hearken diligently to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness the profuseness of spiritual joy.

Exodus 29:45-46 (AMP)
And I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. [46] And they shall know from personal experience that I am the Lord their God, Who brought them forth out of the land of Egypt that I might dwell among them; I am the Lord their God.

Psalm 95:10-11 (KJV)
Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: [11] Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Psalm 103:2-5 (AMP)
Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not one of all His benefits-- [3] Who forgives every one of all your iniquities, Who heals each one of all your diseases, [4] Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy; [5] Who satisfies your mouth your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle''s strong, overcoming, soaring!

John 14:27 (AMP)
Peace I leave with you; My own peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.

Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? [20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

John 12:37 (KJV)
But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

No comments:

Post a Comment