Monday, March 14, 2011

I GAVE YOU THE EASY JOB!!!

I GAVE YOU THE EASY JOB!!!

You have the job of planting and watering, bringing forth the increase is the hard part and that is totally My responsibility. I have watched many a overzealous laborer encroach on My area and try to do My job. This is not a light thing, but great damage is being done to the harvest. 

Your task is easy, plant and water, give out the good news, and love them with My love and that's it. It's My word you are spreading and My love you are watering with, so you have no excuse as a laborer to complain of back breaking work. The reason for weariness may be you are trying to do My job of bringing forth the increase or cleaning the fish. 

I save, not you, I deliver, not you, I heal, not you, I provide, not you. It is My name that carries weight not yours. It was My blood that was shed not yours. I am God not you, so never, never presume to do what only I can do. If you will stick to doing only what I have called you to do, the kingdom will grow fast, sow seed and water it. Give them My word and water it by loving them with My unconditional love and watch how fast they grow.

Never corrupt the seed with the tares of your doctrine and never poison the water with your conditional love or the crop will not be eatable. Everything will be poisoned with the doctrines of men.

Stay very close to Me, spend hours with Me each day and the seed and water will always be pure and it will allow Me to bring forth a 30, 60, or 100 fold harvest. In short stay close to Me and stay out of My business, and you won't wear yourself out and the kingdom will grow fast and healthy.

1 Corinthians 3:6-15 (AMP)
I planted, Apollos watered, but God all the while was making it grow and He gave the increase. [7] So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but only God Who makes it grow and become greater. [8] He who plants and he who waters are equal (one in aim, of the same importance and esteem), yet each shall receive his own reward (wages), according to his own labor. [9] For we are fellow workmen (joint promoters, laborers together) with and for God; you are God''s garden and vineyard and field under cultivation, you are God''s building. [10] According to the grace (the special endowment for my task) of God bestowed on me, like a skillful architect and master builder I laid the foundation, and now another man is building upon it. But let each man be careful how he builds upon it, [11] For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is already laid, which is Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). [12] But if anyone builds upon the Foundation, whether it be with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, [13] The work of each one will become plainly, openly known (shown for what it is); for the day of Christ will disclose and declare it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test and critically appraise the character and worth of the work each person has done. [14] If the work which any person has built on this Foundation any product of his efforts whatever survives this test, he will get his reward. [15] But if any person''s work is burned up under the test, he will suffer the loss of it all, losing his reward, though he himself will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire.

Matthew 9:37-38 (AMP)
Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. [38] So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.

Matthew 9:37-38 (AMP)
Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. [38] So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.

Matthew 9:37-38 (AMP)
Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. [38] So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.

Matthew 15:6-9,13 (AMP)
So for the sake of your tradition (the rules handed down by your forefathers), you have set aside the Word of God depriving it of force and authority and making it of no effect. [9] Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men. [13] He answered, Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be torn up by the roots.

Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:16-18 (AMP)
Simon Peter replied, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. [17] Then Jesus answered him, Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are you, Simon Bar-Jonah. For flesh and blood men have not revealed this to you, but My Father Who is in heaven. [18] And I tell you, you are Peter Greek, Petros--a large piece of rock, and on this rock Greek, petra--a huge rock like Gibraltar I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (the powers of the infernal region) shall not overpower it or be strong to its detriment or hold out against it.

Psalm 127:1 (KJV)
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Matthew 11:28-29 (AMP)
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment