Saturday, March 19, 2011

DON'T BE TRAPPED IN A LIFESTYLE

DON'T BE TRAPPED IN A LIFESTYLE

When the signs of the times move you into action, there is no faith, involved in your move. Circumstance moves everyone. During an earthquake it doesn't take faith to run into the streets. When a tsunami is approaching, you do not need a word of prophecy to tell you to move to higher ground. 

Moving because of circumstance is not optional, and many times not even connected with intelligence, just instinct. Animals and humans alike run when their lives are threatened, however they gamble with the time factor. They trust their eyesight, and hearing to give them enough time to escape. This is a gamble that many loose.

Most of My children in the western culture are so comfortably entrenched in the western lifestyle that they are gambling on their eyesight and hearing to move them to a save place. Know this, they are going to loose. Noah had no signs whatsoever, moved only by My voice, he became a laughingstock, a world renown fool, an icon of insanity, and  despised doomsday preacher, but he lived and the world died.

A major part of the western culture is status, a lifestyle built on acceptance. Even living a lie in not an issue, as long as people think good of you. Many are broke, but will continue to borrow and spend to avoid the western shame of poverty. Many are in closets, not with Me, but to hide their addictions, so no one will discover their real status.

If I were to tell you that in 30 days, the dollar will collapse, what would you do today? Your answer does not matter, because 30 days is not enough time to prepare. In one night all savings become just worthless piles of green paper. Goods and services grind to a halt, becoming unaffordable. At that point, status is replaced by survival of the fittest, where unconditional love is rare.

This is not My plan for My people, who will choose now to break from the lifestyle trap, risk being a laughingstock, called a  fool, a conspiracy theorist, or doomsday preacher, and simply listen to My voice. Moving by faith in My word is never a gamble. Moving because of circumstance is always a gamble and not moving at all, because of status, is sure death.

Waiting on Me makes your ears keen to My voice, so you will know what to do and when to do it. Overcome all fear of ridicule, any delay caused by it, will spell hardship in the future. If you wait for signs to move you, it will be too late. Listen to My instructions, for today is the day of salvation. What will your world be like 30 days from now? I know exactly.

Daniel 2:20-23 (KJV)
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: [21] And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: [22] He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. [23] I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Luke 12:16-20 (AMP)
Then He told them a parable, saying, The land of a rich man was fertile and yielded plentifully. [17] And he considered and debated within himself, What shall I do? I have no place in which to gather together my harvest. [18] And he said, I will do this: I will pull down my storehouses and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain or produce and my goods. [19] And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many good things laid up, enough for many years. Take your ease; eat, drink, and enjoy yourself merrily. [20] But God said to him, You fool! This very night they the messengers of God will demand your soul of you; and all the things that you have prepared, whose will they be?

Genesis 7:21-24 (KJV)
And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: [22] All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land , died. [23] And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive , and they that were with him in the ark. [24] And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Matthew 24:15-22 (KJV)
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. [19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! [20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: [21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Psalm 91:1-16 (AMP)
HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. [2] I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! [3] For then He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [4] Then He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. [5] You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, [6] Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. [7] A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. [8] Only a spectator shall you be yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High as you witness the reward of the wicked. [9] Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [10] There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. [11] For He will give His angels especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service. [12] They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [13] You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [14] Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never. [15] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. [16] With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Matthew 24:44 (KJV)
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:48-51 (KJV)
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; [49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; [50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him , and in an hour that he is not aware of, [51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment