Friday, March 18, 2011

A SMILE IS NO SIGN AT ALL... I NEED AMBASSADORS

A SMILE IS NO SIGN AT ALL... I NEED AMBASSADORS 

When I am pleased with your intimacy, My joy manifests itself as inner strength in you, and this can produce a genuine smile on your face. However humans, who not know Me, do not like to deal with pain, especially in the western culture, as a result they produce a fake smiles.

Emotional pain is the most avoided and denied pain of all. As time comes to an end, almost all smiles, will be a coverup, of severe emotional pain, that people refuse to deal with. Men much more than women, will try to put you off with their smile. They will joke, force a laugh, work harder, turn away, leave the room, and sometimes even ridicule anyone who tries to go behind their fake smile.

When you walk in My Spirit, I will set up divine appointments to corner them with love, where their smile will instantly turn to tears. This is really a welcome time for them, because the fake smile becomes very heavy to wear as their life gets darker. In reality, they are really tired of faking it and long for a place to tell the truth of what is going on inside them. 

The things you could not pry out of them before, will come pouring out as the emotional dam breaks. I am longing to save them, heal them and establish My kingdom in their lives. To do this, I need TRUE ambassadors that will be: My arms to hug them, My lips to speak life to them, My eyes to see their need, My wisdom to lead them to the kingdom, and My love, which will never condemn them, but replace the fake with a real smile.

A true ambassador knows My voice, obeys My voice, carries My presence and has My heart. I need many more ambassadors now, the need in Babylon is overwhelming, multitudes are in the valley of decision. Come follow Me and I will make you fishers of men.

Ecclesiastes 7:2-6,14,16,19 (AMP)
It is better to go to the house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to heart. [3] Sorrow is better than laughter, for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better and gains gladness. [4] The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth and sensual joy. [5] It is better for a man to hear the rebuke of the wise than to hear the song of fools. [6] For like the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool. This also is vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility)! [14] In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider that God has made the one side by side with the other, so that man may not find out anything that shall be after him. [16] Be not morbidly exacting and externally righteous overmuch, neither strive to make yourself pretentiously appear overwise--why should you get puffed up and destroy yourself with presumptuous self-sufficiency? [19] True wisdom is a strength to the wise man more than ten rulers or valiant generals who are in the city.

Luke 21:25-26 (AMP)
And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth there will be distress (trouble and anguish) of nations in bewilderment and perplexity without resources, left wanting, embarrassed, in doubt, not knowing which way to turn at the roaring (the echo) of the tossing of the sea, [26] Men swooning away or expiring with fear and dread and apprehension and expectation of the things that are coming on the world; for the very powers of the heavens will be shaken and caused to totter.

Psalm 30:5 (KJV)
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning

Mark 6:7 (AMP)
And He called to Him the Twelve apostles and began to send them out as His ambassadors two by two and gave them authority and power over the unclean spirits.

2 Corinthians 5:20 (AMP)
So we are Christ''s ambassadors, God making His appeal as it were through us. We as Christ''s personal representatives beg you for His sake to lay hold of the divine favor now offered you and be reconciled to God.

Joel 3:13-21 (AMP)
Put in the sickle, for the vintage harvest is ripe; come, get down and tread the grapes, for the winepress is full; the vats overflow, for the wickedness of the peoples is great. [14] Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. [15] The sun and the moon are darkened and the stars withdraw their shining. [16] The Lord will thunder and roar from Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth shall shake; but the Lord will be a refuge for His people and a stronghold to the children of Israel. [17] So shall you know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. Then shall Jerusalem be holy, and strangers and foreigners not born into the family of God shall no more pass through it. [18] And in that day, the mountains shall drip with fresh juice of the grape and the hills shall flow with milk; and all the brooks and riverbeds of Judah shall flow with water, and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the Lord and shall water the Valley of Shittim. [19] Egypt shall be a desolation and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness for their violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. [20] But Judah shall remain and be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. [21] And I will cleanse and hold as innocent their blood and avenge it, blood which I have not cleansed, held innocent, and avenged, for the Lord dwells in Zion.

Isaiah 6:5-8 (AMP)
Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined, because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts! [6] Then flew one of the seraphim heavenly beings to me, having a live coal in his hand which he had taken with tongs from off the altar; [7] And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity and guilt are taken away, and your sin is completely atoned for and forgiven. [8] Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment