Sunday, March 13, 2011

COMPASSION VS SOUL TIES AND SPIRITUAL CANNIBALISM !!!

COMPASSION VS SOUL TIES AND SPIRITUAL CANNIBALISM !!! 

In is not possible for a human being to have compassion without My abiding presence. Compassion is God breathed and is attribute only of your creator. Compassion differs from sympathy, and feelings, and has no connection with soul ties whatsoever. 

Compassion originates in the Spirit and is controlled by the Spirit at all times. It takes into account the whole person, not just the visible physical need. It addresses core issues, and core problems as well as the physical. Compassion always includes action, but refuses emotional flesh ties that bind a persons soul to the afflicted, rendering them powerless and useless in the kingdom.

Good people have started out, moved with compassion and fallen into an enemy emotional trap by assuming My position as savior, healer, deliverer, or provider. Sometimes all of four at once. This cunning trick, binds the souls of two people together, as a result of spiritual cannibalism, feeding off each others emotions, they both die while questioning My whereabouts.  It is similar to an unskilled person trying to save a drowning man, if you don't remain free from the victims grasp both will drown.

Compassion is in My control at all times and will not let the victim grab ahold of your heart strings and pull you down, drowning you in depression because of your failure to save them. This type of death can happen in a few moments to the most dedicated believers. The more dedicated you are the more susceptible you become, because of the purity and sensitivity of your heart. 

You will recognize soul ties when a person becomes consumed by another and they speak of saving or rescuing them. The compassionate person may want someone saved, healed or delivered so badly, that if I don't heal them, then they unknowingly take over because their soul has become emotionally tied to the victim. I no longer control them but the victim does, and the enemy has won because they are out of the battle, they are bound to another soul until a deliverance comes. 

All soul ties are of the enemy, even between a married couple. When one soul is tied to another, they are controlled by each others emotions and a life of manipulation is established. Kingdom people have only spirit ties, their spirit is tied to My Spirit. This way My compassion can flow from Me to the victim through them, unhindered. 

You may have compassion on as many as a hundred people at the same time, but to be soul tied, you are helplessly bound to only one human being, committing spiritual cannibalism, feeding off each others emotions, you will die together.  Because the connection with Me is broken, you will be drawing your strength for the one you are trying to rescue, actually sapping strength from them, hastening their demise.

Remain in Me and My compassion will feed the multitudes over and over again and with each feeding you will be strengthened by the baskets left over.

John 15:5 (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Matthew 15:32 (KJV)
Then Jesus called his disciples unto him , and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

James 5:11 (AMP)
You know how we call those blessed (happy) who were steadfast who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job, and you have seen the Lord''s purpose and how He richly blessed him in the end, inasmuch as the Lord is full of pity and compassion and tenderness and mercy.

Romans 9:12-23 (AMP)
It was said to her that the elder son should serve the younger son. [13] As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated (held in relative disregard in comparison with My feeling for Jacob). [14] What shall we conclude then? Is there injustice upon God''s part? Certainly not! [15] For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion. [16] So then God''s gift is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God''s mercy. It depends not on one''s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God''s having mercy on him. [17] For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in dealing with you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over. [18] So then He has mercy on whomever He wills (chooses) and He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of) whomever He wills. [19] You will say to me, Why then does He still find fault and blame us for sinning? For who can resist and withstand His will? [20] But who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus? [21] Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same mass (lump) one vessel for beauty and distinction and honorable use, and another for menial or ignoble and dishonorable use? [22] What if God, although fully intending to show the awfulness of His wrath and to make known His power and authority, has tolerated with much patience the vessels (objects) of His anger which are ripe for destruction? [23] And what if He thus purposes to make known and show the wealth of His glory in dealing with the vessels (objects) of His mercy which He has prepared beforehand for glory,

Judges 14:16-17 (AMP)
And Samson''s wife wept before him and said, You only hate me, you do not love me; you have put forth a riddle to my countrymen and have not told the answer to me. And he said to her, Behold, I have not told my father or my mother, and shall I tell you? [17] And Samson''s wife wept before him the seven days their feast lasted, and on the seventh day he told her because she pressed him with entreaties. Then she told the riddle to her countrymen.

Judges 16:15-17,19-20 (AMP)
And she said to him, How can you say, I love you, when your heart is not with me? You have mocked me these three times and have not told me in what your great strength lies. [16] And when she pressed him day after day with her words and urged him, he was vexed to death. [17] Then he told her all his mind and said to her, A razor has never come upon my head, for I have been a Nazirite to God from my birth. If I am shaved, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak and be like any other man. [19] And she made Samson sleep upon her knees, and she called a man and caused him to shave off the seven braids of his head. Then she began to torment Samson, and his strength went from him. [20] She said, The Philistines are upon you, Samson! And he awoke out of his sleep and said, I will go out as I have time after time and shake myself free. For Samson did not know that the Lord had departed from him.

Romans 8:14-15 (AMP)
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. [15] For the Spirit which you have now received is not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption the Spirit producing sonship in the bliss of which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!

2 Corinthians 6:14 (AMP)
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?

John 11:21 (AMP)
Martha then said to Jesus, Master, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.

Acts 5:1-2,9-10 (AMP)
BUT A certain man named Ananias with his wife Sapphira sold a piece of property, [2] And with his wife''s knowledge and connivance he kept back and wrongfully appropriated some of the proceeds, bringing only a part and putting it at the feet of the apostles. [9] Then Peter said to her, How could you two have agreed and conspired together to try to deceive the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also. [10] And instantly she fell down at his feet and died; and the young men entering found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.

Mark 6:22-28 (AMP)
For when the daughter of Herodias herself came in and danced, she pleased and fascinated Herod and his guests; and the king said to the girl, Ask me for whatever you desire, and I will give it to you. [23] And he put himself under oath to her, Whatever you ask me, I will give it to you, even to the half of my kingdom. [24] Then she left the room and said to her mother, What shall I ask for myself? And she replied, The head of John the Baptist! [25] And she rushed back instantly to the king and requested, saying, I wish you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter. [26] And the king was deeply pained and grieved and exceedingly sorry, but because of his oaths and his guests, he did not want to slight her by breaking faith with her. [27] And immediately the king sent off one of the soldiers of his bodyguard and gave him orders to bring John''s head. He went and beheaded him in the prison [28] And brought his head on a platter and handed it to the girl, and the girl gave it to her mother.

Luke 14:20 (AMP)
And another said, I have married a wife, and because of this I am unable to come.

1 Corinthians 7:32-36 (KJV)
But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: [33] But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. [34] There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. [35] And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction. [36] But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

Matthew 10:34-37 (AMP)
Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. [35] For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a newly married wife from her mother-in-law-- [36] And a man''s foes will be they of his own household. [37] He who loves and takes more pleasure in father or mother more than in Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves and takes more pleasure in son or daughter more than in Me is not worthy of Me;

Romans 8:27 (AMP)
And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the Holy Spirit what His intent is, because the Spirit intercedes and pleads before God in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God''s will.

Mark 1:41 (KJV)
And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment