Thursday, March 10, 2011

BREAK THE WESTERN WINDOW ... STOP GRIPING AND CLAIM THE FAVOR I PROMISED

BREAK THE WESTERN WINDOW ...
STOP GRIPING AND CLAIM THE FAVOR I PROMISED

If you will put Me first, I told you I will take care of all your needs. What is it about this, that you don't understand. I have given you My Spirit, I have laid out a plan that will not fail, every detail in your future, has been taken care of. Look where I have brought you from. Can you even number the miracles I have done in your past?

Your worrying grieves My Spirit and forces you to go in circles. You know the way out but you choose to complain and fret that I have left you or that I have forgotten you. You weary Me with your, "what IFs" and your, "what abouts".
Don't you understand, that facing giants, is My way of bringing you close to Me? When will you lay everything aside for Me?  How dark do I need to make it before you will see the light?

If you will fall madly in love with Me, everything in your life will work out. If you choose to rejoice only in good times and curse the darkness you will remain in the wilderness. I have given you favor in high places that you might radiate My glory and take dominion. Whenever I am doing a new thing with My people, I must lead them through a valley, to the base of  a new mountain.

You ask, when will the valleys end? Never in your lifetime. If you refuse to go to the next mountain, your valley will be permanent. If you choose to stop following Me your valley will be eternal. If you walk with Me through each valley, one day you will thank Me for the valleys. It is in the valley of decision that I am closer to you than at any other time.

When you come to a place where you do not waver as you cross from mountain to mountain, you will effect every person who comes in contact with you. Seek My face for your next move, and your next, and your next. Never make a move unless I make the path known by My peace.

To this point you have only been able to view My glory through the western window of comfort. You have  yet to walk in My glory and carry it to the streets. Men in the market place do not yet weep when you pass by, because you are carrying so My of My presence. You have not yet striven unto blood. Break the window at the edge of your comfort zone, and push past any fears of hardship, by centering your love and thoughts on Me and My kingdom.

I have so much for you on the other side of the window. Stop saying, I'm afraid, I'm so afraid I can't sleep, or I can't eat, get a grip and realize that I can't do any more with you in your comfort zone. Radical is on the other side of the glass and desperation breaks it. If you want miracles get in a place where you need them and abandon yourself to Me.

I am moving on, do not let the western comfort window imprison you. Determine in yourself, not to make another trip around the mountain, with your moaning, and murmuring self pity.  Your fear is not only imprisoning you, look behind you, your family and friends are following you. As you fall in love with Me, you will become desperate enough to break the window and come be with Me in My presence where favor and miracles are the norm and life will be exciting.

Hebrews 12:3-9 (AMP)
Just think of Him Who endured from sinners such grievous opposition and bitter hostility against Himself reckon up and consider it all in comparison with your trials, so that you may not grow weary or exhausted, losing heart and relaxing and fainting in your minds. [4] You have not yet struggled and fought agonizingly against sin, nor have you yet resisted and withstood to the point of pouring out your own blood. [5] And have you completely forgotten the divine word of appeal and encouragement in which you are reasoned with and addressed as sons? My son, do not think lightly or scorn to submit to the correction and discipline of the Lord, nor lose courage and give up and faint when you are reproved or corrected by Him; [6] For the Lord corrects and disciplines everyone whom He loves, and He punishes, even scourges, every son whom He accepts and welcomes to His heart and cherishes. [7] You must submit to and endure correction for discipline; God is dealing with you as with sons. For what son is there whom his father does not thus train and correct and discipline? [8] Now if you are exempt from correction and left without discipline in which all of God''s children share, then you are illegitimate offspring and not true sons at all. [9] Moreover, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we yielded to them and respected them for training us. Shall we not much more cheerfully submit to the Father of spirits and so truly live?

Exodus 16:8 (KJV)
And Moses said, This shall be , when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord .

Numbers 14:27-32 (AMP)
How long will this evil congregation murmur against Me? I have heard the complaints the Israelites murmur against Me. [28] Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you have said in My hearing I will do to you: [29] Your dead bodies shall fall in this wilderness--of all who were numbered of you, from twenty years old and upward, who have murmured against Me, [30] Surely none shall come into the land in which I swore to make you dwell, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun. [31] But your little ones whom you said would be a prey, them will I bring in and they shall know the land which you have despised and rejected. [32] But as for you, your dead bodies shall fall in this wilderness.

2 Timothy 2:3-6 (AMP)
Take with me your share of the hardships and suffering which you are called to endure as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. [4] No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him. [5] And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down). [6] It is the hard-working farmer who labors to produce who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Matthew 6:31-33 (AMP)
Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.

Matthew 22:37-40 (AMP)
And He replied to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). [38] This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment. [39] And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as you do yourself. [40] These two commandments sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets.

Psalm 20:7 (AMP)
Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 106:3-5 (KJV)
Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times. [4] Remember me, O Lord , with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation; [5] That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.

Proverbs 3:3-6 (AMP)
Let not mercy and kindness shutting out all hatred and selfishness and truth shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. [4] So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight or judgment of God and man. [5] Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. [6] In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

Matthew 11:12,15 (AMP)
And from the days of John the Baptist until the present time, the kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force as a precious prize--a share in the heavenly kingdom is sought with most ardent zeal and intense exertion. [15] He who has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him consider and perceive and comprehend by hearing.

James 2:18-23 (AMP)
But someone will say to you then, You say you have faith, and I have good works. Now you show me your alleged faith apart from any good works if you can, and I by good works of obedience will show you my faith. [19] You believe that God is one; you do well. So do the demons believe and shudder in terror and horror such as make a man''s hair stand on end and contract the surface of his skin! [20] Are you willing to be shown proof, you foolish (unproductive, spiritually deficient) fellow, that faith apart from good works is inactive and ineffective and worthless? [21] Was not our forefather Abraham shown to be justified (made acceptable to God) by his works when he brought to the altar as an offering his own son Isaac? [22] You see that his faith was cooperating with his works, and his faith was completed and reached its supreme expression when he implemented it by good works. [23] And so the Scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed in (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on) God, and this was accounted to him as righteousness (as conformity to God''s will in thought and he was called God''s friend

 Habakkuk 2:13-14 (AMP)
Behold, is it not by appointment of the Lord of hosts that the nations toil only to satisfy the fire that will consume their work, and the peoples weary themselves only for emptiness, falsity, and futility? [14] But the time is coming when the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

 Romans 8:17-19 (AMP)
And if we are His children, then we are His heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ sharing His inheritance with Him; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. [18] But what of that? For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us! [19] For even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God''s sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship.

No comments:

Post a Comment